Onigami Okami - Ancestrial GrandfatherEdit
Father of Lycanthropy
The Story, starts at a time when the world was new, but very old to some. The God Age, the First Civillzation. When deties, true ones, co-exsited on the planet earth. Onigami Okami had been one of these deties. Born and crafted from the base of a Raiju, and the blood of Tsukiyomi and Sussanoo in his veins. He is one of the 5 children of Suasanoo. Born and raised to be the commander of all of Susanoo's armies. He was quite mischiveous as a lad. Fighting and courting girls had been his forte. And hunting Antioni's and other things that plagued earth at the time.
When Okami was only 14, he and Washi would ride there horses into towns and villages in hopes of making coin. Being praised as royalty all of there lives. Okami had the best trainng, and the best studies. He was well rounded in the ways of stratigzing, and working a battle field. To the point it became second nature to him completely. When he was 21, he fell in love with a girl by the name of Kasaihana. He met her... When he had been fighting a war for his fathers army and he brought her home with him. Where they had 4 children. Fenrir, Lyacon, Kurama, and Kuro. Each child had went there own way, paving out there destiny of some sort weather it be good or bad. However...when the Deity exodus occured. The Gods hadnt settled on a place to settle but Kasaihana and Okami had. A perfect world. A beautiful one known as Fumei. After the daughter they lost on there 5th pregnancy. However when Hachiman told the others Okami's discovery he and the other gods went back on record and found that most of the worlds problems had been becaue of the Oni population. So they'd force them to stay upon earth to die when the flare hit. Okami tried his hardest to plea... to reason. But nothing had worked. Susanoo approached his son, asking him to take his helm as the leader and ruler of Yomi, if he did he wouldnt see his family again but he'd live. Okami refused, and this infurated his father and so a war had started.
Okami and his fathers army fought for 50 years before Okami was finally defeated along with his brother and sisters. Kasaihana and Kurama had both been killed by his father and he grew to hate him and the rest of the Shinto gods for there deeds. To add insult to Injury. Okami was trapped within a weakened dog spirt like form, never to be mortal again unless he possessed a human and took there body. Something that he had been against, but had no choice but to go throug with in order to survive.
Soon... as time went on. Okami lost his mind... and he became a devious spirt, of hated and anger. Lashing out on all that he could. For the sake of vengeance.
It was said that the Kurama line of his family. Are the founders and creators... of the Tasanagi's..
How it all began.Edit
The Tasanagi clan, started as a band of pirates during the Feudal era of Japan. A group of orphaned children from the same village who never had a first name. All the children had been orphans of war, each and every one. The ones who were old enough took the time to take care of the younger ones. It had been a difficult time. The Two oldest one's name was KiKen Tasanagi, and his sister Kimiko Tasanagi. The other children of the village all grew to respect these two after they helped defend off inttruders from selling them off as slavers. Kiken and Kimiko's father before he died had been a powerful samurai who taught them both how to fight before he passed. The other children knew these two even though they didnt know there own name. So out of respect, they all took the name of the heroes. calling themselves 'The Tasanagi clan.' The econmoy at the time had been extremly bad. And with Kiken leading them They piledged and robbed all that they could during this time to survive, it had been all that they knew. Fighting bandits, killers and anything else that tried to hurt the disbanded group of orphans, they became family, a cult. An unbreakable oath of friendship and love that would forever keep them together. As they got older, the other kids now men and womens skills in combat had grew to an all time high after there experinces. The Tasanagi clan became famous and with this fame caught a great amount of attention. Due to the fact of being parentless they were very wild, vulgar and un-house broken. A rowdy bunch at first. The great wars began as Lord Oda Nobunaga began his reign throughout the lands of ancient Japan. Lord Oda Nobunaga took it to his own accord to hire these rowdy men and women and make them apart of his family. It was said that the Tasanagi's and the Oda's had a blood connection that dated back to the far days when the earth was still new and fresh, and the Shinto God's still owned this world as their own. The Tasanagi clan had been boasted to noblity but there rough rowdy nature made them extremly unlikely along other nobles. No one truly wanted to deal with the wild bunch of bandits. Soon, Nobunaga no longer needed the help of the Tasanagi's and had exterminated the clan of fear that they would one day take over every thing he's created thus far. With his powerful Demon Warriors gone, Lord Oda Noubnaga was soon defeated because of his actions of getting rid of his rough power house clan.
All but a few Tasanagi's were left in the world after Lord Nobunaga's attack. Kiken, at the time had only been 22 when his sister and the rest of his clan had been eradicated. In utter and sheer despair the once proud warrior became a drunk and was soon forgotten with the rest of the world. He hated that Nobunaga hadn't ended him like the rest of his family. They forced him to live with the feeling of never being strong enough to protect the ones he cares for. Kiken a self renowned drunk at 34 finally found himself in love once again. The Emperor's wife, he had grown fond to her and wanted nothing but to be with her.
Kiken had saved the emperors wife during the war, her name had been Naminae Nakayama. At the time, Kiken had been nothing but a simple solider and hadn't been worthy of the option of being with someone of her stature, and now that he had been out of rank and job. And an Alcoholic to boot he knew he didn't have a chance. Enraged he prayed to the dead deities of the Ancient days. And one answered, the great and powerful Onigami Okami. Okami promised Kiken the power and respect that he would woo over the heart of the female. Kiken soon with unknown leadership skill spawned his own army and charged into the heat of battle against the emperor.
With the Oni's power, Kiken was able to overpower the militant force of the emperors regime. But, when he finally made his way to the Emperors wife she called him a monster, and that she knew he had been a devil. She wanted nothing to do with him. Enraged and vulnerable, Okami wasted no time to take over the soul of the weakened Kiken, tricking him. He had finally taken Kikens body for his own. With the evil Okami inside of Kiken and the original Kiken dead completely he raped the female and forced her to bare his seed. After doing so he'd leave her there. About 20 years later, The possessed Kiken had finally been killed by rival forces and put into the ground.... No one knew but Naminae that Kiken had died way before that day.
With her new child, Naminae took it upon herself to live peacefully. She wished to remember the man that saved her in the war all those years ago and not the monster he had soon become. But her father talked her out of her naming him after Kiken. So instead she named him after her late husband the emperor 'Hitsugi'
Beyond the veil Edit
Kikens lost soul had been thrown into the realm of Yomi, where all life passes after death. Lost and distorted he walked the long line untill his turn to fall into the pits of hell. Susanoo the father of the Demon god Oni took it upon himself to pull the tortuted soul of the death line and granted him new life in the world of Fumei, Susanoo felt that he had been responsible for Kikens untimely fate and eternal life seemed to be his way of rewarding the young man or better yet asking him for forgiveness. Kiken took his new life with hesitant's but soon grew to like the lush life of Fumei. Soon he had grown another family, far beyond the size span that his orginal had.Kiken and his family began to grow an obsession for Oni's due to Kiken's Vendetta against Okami for killing him in his previous life. He and his family became well renown alchemist and scientist. Which led to there demise when they became to curious after creating the 'Onihoruda' gene.
His obsession grew into him later on experimenting on his own. Creating a gene that allowed his people to always attract the Oni. Inviting them to live inside of them as a vessel. Once the oni did come into contact with the human then the Onihoruda gene would kick in. Giving the human body the ability to fight it back and capture the oni in hopes to defeat it and harness its power for the human instead. The gene would throw the Humans mind into a subconscious state which within the Humans mind they'd get a chance to go toe to toe with the Oni. Though because they were in there mind's they'd have all control and power there. Which usually and typically in most cases. Is all they'd need to defeat the oni and take it for there own to control. Though when the other citizens of the shinto realm heard of these sick deeds, the Tasanagi's were executed. Murdered majority of them were and Kiken had been thrown into a void, into the realm of Dark hadou to never escape. The Tasanagi's that did survive made a gate into the Human world on earth in Keyth's universe. Where they stayed there living lives away from the wrath of the god's and away from there disturbed past of alchemy. But due to Kiken's actions, all Tasanagi's from that point will forever have the curse of the Onihoruda gene, and will forever be in constant battles with there inner demons.
His earth born body had been effected by the land of Fumei in a way that had striken his jet black hair white and his once green eyes into a bright and glowing gold. All Tasanagi's hair turn's white or silver after his or her 35th birthday making them look alot like there ancestor Kiken. He was the first and true Onihoruda and thus makes him the most powerful of them all. So powerful that the rest of his family carries over his genetic code no matter how far the line goes. His traits never die out. There skin tone turning a bit darker than it had been originally as well. Back in Kikens time in the world of Fumei when a Tasanagi's hair turned into a snow white or silver. It was an expression of truly reaching adult hood. Stated in Kikens old Journal logs that Tasanagi's after there 35th birthday gain a full 50% power boost and become almost Omnipotent. Though the life expectancy of Tasanagi is short. Due to the Onihoruda gene they live to fight, and will never know rest.
All Tasanagi's have been known to have malicious traits to there behavior. From being overly pyschotic, barbaric, to drastic, sadistic sociopaths or something of those natures. It is not uncommon to see these traits in a Tasanagi clansman. Originally all Tasanagi's will have Jet black hair, and dull golden eyes that glow when angered. And when a Tasanagi's eyes flare a bright red. Then it means that they have the potential to become an Onigami
Creation/History of the Onihoruda geneEdit
Onihoruda's were created in the realm where the Shinto God's of mythical legend reside in Keyth's world. His ancestry Kiken Tasanagi and the rest of the Tasanagi family were a band of alchemist obsessed with the tie between human's and Oni/Demons. His obsession grew into him later on experimenting on his own. Creating a gene that allowed his people to always attract the Oni. Inviting them to live inside of them as a vessel. Once the oni did come into contact with the the human then the Onihoruda gene would kick in. Giving the human body to fight it back and capture the oni. The gene would throw the Humans mind into a subconscious state where within the Humans mind they'd get a chance to go toe to toe with the Oni. Though because they were in there mind's they'd have all control and power there. Which usually and typically in most cases. Is all they'd need to defeat the oni and take it for there own to control. Though when the other citizens of the shinto realm heard of these sick deeds, the Tasanagi's were executed. Murdered majority of them were and Kiken had been thrown into a void, into the realm of Dark hadou to never escape. The Tasanagi's that did survive made a gate into the Human world on earth in Keyth's universe. Where they stayed there living lives away from the wrath of the god's and away from there disturbed past of alchemy. But due to Kiken's actions, all Tasanagi's from that point will forever have the curse of the Onihoruda gene, and will forever be in constant battles with there inner demons. In order to have an Onihoruda you must have Dark Hadou the gene is accessible to everyone if they have it. After the first few Tasanagi's died in the real world. There gene multiplied like an Ariel virus, the onihoruda gene is now in the air at all times. And those with Dark Hadou it latches on to, slipping into there genetic code.
The Heart WithinEdit
A Tasanagi's heartbeat does not beat in the conventional sense of a heartbeat. Their hearts are much stronger than a human heart due to them being of cursed blood. Due to such it beat once every four hours. A Tasanagi's heart is about a few centimeters bigger than the conventional sense, and has much larger valvues that allow twice the blood flow of the norm.This beat is enough to sustain the bloodflow of the body for said amount of time, and actually outputs more blood pressure upon their body, which adds to their physical capability. Because of these stronger rushes, they would also push out bad dieseases or antibodies, using the increased amount of red and white blood cells, to fight anything that may cuase the body to become currupt, sickly, or in stale conditions. Reason being: the body the oni inhabits, doesn't wish to fall pray to convential diseaes such as the common cold and any other wordly diseases that attacks the body in any form, shape, or way.
Before Keyth Tasanagi. The Tasanagi family had always been plagued with the possessions of oni's within their family line. However after Keyome Tasanagi defeating the families oni. It's broken form went into the strongest relative closet to him. His son Keyth Tasanagi. Keyth Tasanagis soul devoured the Oni spirit before he was even birthed due to it being beaten into submission by Keyome. After years the ONI grew with Keyth and the once powerful demon, became one entity with the human. Half ONI, half human but a perfect mix. They became one. A new race was made a new physiology. The Tasanagi family after this point was altered. Keyths children are the exact same thing that there father is. A humanoid oni in it's purest form. So with this Tasanagi Physiolgy has the same exact perks as the Onihoruda abilities. However unlike the onihoruda physiology the Tasanagi Physiology does not need an ONI. They are the Oni. However all decadents after Keyth can only tap into there ONI ability if pushed beyond there human limitations. Or after a certain point and age in there lives.
- Supernatural Condition- Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally superior over their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely stronger, faster, durable and smarter than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieve by any method of training. On the other hand, the only way for users to strengthen this ability is to perform intensive training or exercise, usually something bordering Training from Hell territory might suffice.
- Enhanced Combat- User is able to become unbelievably skilled in the most forms of fighting known. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions from variety of cultures and become advanced with their individual method of close quarter combat, include martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. They can also become superhumanly skilled in the use of weaponry.
- Enhanced Durability-The user's physical durability (ability to endure/resist damage) is considerably higher than an "average" member of their particular species allowing them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects. Basiclly in Oni mode they are unable to feel physical pain, but they can be shot, stabbed, or damaged in any conventional way. But even so they never are seen bleeding or sustain loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly the only cause of death to the user.
- Enhanced Endurance-Users can operate on a low power setting allowing them to operate much longer than the average being. Similar to Enhanced Durability or Self-Sustenance, users are allowed to take damage or to go without resources and still maintain activity.
- Enhanced Immunity-The user can resist most, if not all, known poisons, toxins, venoms, viruses, bacteria, etc..
- Enhanced Regeneration-The user can rapidly heal from minor to serious ills, the rate of recovery varies and can sometimes result in the slowing, or even stopping, of aging. Some can grow missing limbs, others must put the limb back in place for rapid regeneration. User's cells regenerate very rapidly, or upon command. May also have effects on cell health or immunities.
- Enhanced Senses-The user has heightened senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, and/or feel more than an average member of their species.
- Aerial Adaptation: allows the user to withstand extremely high/low air pressure (one isn't disoriented or deprived of normal breathing capacity by it), and high wind friction, accompanied by an innate immunity to vertigo and/or fear of heights.
- Arctic Adaptation: allows the user to live in conditions where the climate usually consists of cold weather, as they possess adjusted breathing capacity, as well as high tolerance (even immunity) to the cold.
- Aquatic Adaptation: allows the user to breathe water in lieu of, or along with, a gaseous breathing medium , to swim well and to endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures.
- Darkness Adaptation: allows the user to better operate in dark environments (especially nighttime conditions), with a circadian cycle programmed for nighttime activity, heightened senses and perhaps darker coloration.
- Desert Adaptation: allows the user with the capability to go longer without water or food and to use it more efficiently, body which deals better with heat, and perhaps coloration close to the color of the desert environment.
- Fallout Adaptation: allows the user to survive high amounts of radiation. Users can withstand radiation on levels that would otherwise kill, mutate, or damage them. This might let them survive on non-purified water and foods for long periods of time.
- Forest Adaptation: allows the user to adapt to the environmental conditions of all kinds of forests, including jungles.
- Mountain Adaptation: allows the user to live in very high-up conditions where the air is thin, as they possess adjusted breathing capacity, high air-pressure tolerance, a high cold tolerance and an immunity to the effects of vertigo or similar disorientation.
- Plains Adaptation: allows the user to adapt to the environmental conditions of all kinds of plains, including tundra, steppe and cold deserts.
- Subterranean Adaptation: allows the user to live in stuffy, low-light terrene conditions like caves/tunnels with vision, endurance and breathing adapted for such (perhaps also adapted for intense heat, if adapted for areas closer to the earth's core).
- Urban Adaptation: allows the user to survive the environmental factors of cities, user can withstand air pollution, harsh temperatures, and strong electric signals.
- Vacuum Adaptation: allows the user to survive in space unaided, to withstand atmospheres (the friction, intense heat and any poisonous chemical elements) and cosmic radiation, and to maneuver more easily in strange gravity (perhaps even that of a black hole), and to perhaps propel oneself into space.
- Valley Adaptation: allows the user to survive in the valley areas either high or low atmospheric preasure.
- Volcanic Adaptation: allows the user to survive mountain areas with high temperatures.
- Wetland Adaptation: allows the user to survive the environmental conditions of marshes, swamps, and bogs
- Fear Inducement- The user can make people unwillingly very frightened. The user psychically provokes the target’s brain to release fear-inducing chemicals.The victim’s perception is altered, they may see their environment as ominous and the user as dark and foreboding, or even seen as a monster. Can augment the effect to make others go near insane. The effect expires within one to several hours, unless maintained by the user of the power. The user can also paralyze a person in fear or kill them by giving them a heart attack.Some users may be able to sense fear, or gain strength from fear of others. Others might be able to enhance the effect by using it on a sleeping victim rather than an aware one.
- Infinite Digestive System- Users of this ability can eat any form of matter regardless of size or shapes without harming their stomach or mouth. They are also capable of storing matter within their bodies and spitting it back out when the moment calls for it.
- Matter Ingestion- The user can eat anything without harmful effects regardless of what they consume.
- Natural Weaponry-The user's body possesses natural weapons (claws, fangs, blades, beaks, clubbed tails, etc.) and they know how to use these weapons.
- Claw Retraction-The user can project razor-sharp claws from their fingertips for offensive purposes. Claws can be composed of energy, bone, metal, or simple keratin claws. User may be able to retract their claws.
- Enhanced Bite-The user particularly strong bite, either because of sharp teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects) or some other reason. Exactly what they can bite depends of the jaw-strength, resilience of their teeth/bite-surface and their shape.
- Horn Protrusion-The user possesses razor-sharp horns on their head or in multiple places along there bodies, which can be used offensively. Some may be able to retract the horns
- Wing Manifestation- User has or is able to manifest wings that grow or are attached to the body allowing flight. They may also protect from rear attacks or detach and re-grow for quick getaways.
The Okami Curse PhysiologyEdit
After Keyth Tasanagi and Kyoko Kita. A second form of Physiology was made within the family line. It is unknown as to why he has this curse but one would assume it would be the fact that, within the Tasanagi Family line, the Wolf Oni known as Onigami Okami, would attract itself to the males within that family due to there physical dominance.But! Keyth is now Onigami Okami in human form after absorbing him. However when Keyth has his children with Kyoko, who herself is the Descendant from the Moon god. It is more than likely, that Keyths gene's are now mixed with Okami's, And the Fact that Kyoko genes are mixed with the Descendants of the moon god. That is what the family believe is the reason. However... the true fact of the matter is. That When Okami had been destroyed. Enraged by Keyomes treachery, he used the last remnants of his power to curse everyone beyond Keyth Tasanagi that had the Tasanagi gene within them that had been of male Decent. While the females kept the powerful Dark Hadou controlled forms of the Tasanagi clan, the men were now cursed as wolves. Okami's curse make it so they do gain animalistic ability, but the users will not be able to control there wolf powers when the moon is full, and they will go on blood-thirsty rampages. Killing everyone's around them. This gene trait is more dominant in males, however it could reverse itself onto a female, and also has the ability to disregard a male completely within the line. It all depends really. It's totally random.
- Superhuman Strength: The Werewolf possesses superhuman strength. While in his intermediate form, he is able to lift a small car and overcoming a grown lion with ease. His strength also extends into the muscles of his legs, allowing him to leap, from a crouch, from the top a building to another. He can also jump to the third floor with ease.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Werewolf's musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human, granting him superhuman levels of stamina. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Agility: The Werewolf's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: The Werewolf's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are roughly twice as fast as those of the finest human athlete. Even during the new moon, his reflexes are at peak human condition.
- Superhuman Speed: He can move and run far faster than the finest human athlete or wolf, being nerly invisible to the human eye.
- Superhumanly Acute Senses: The werewolf has superhumanly the acute senses of sight, smell, and hearing similar to those of an actual wolf. He can see objects or people in total darkness. He can smell other living creatures and follow a scent over nearly any terrain. His sense of hearing is enhanced as well.
- Indestructibility: He is immune or highly resistant to all forms of external physical damage. He can withstand a fall from a 70 story building with only a pain in the shoulder. He can be shot with a machine gun without receiving any damage and shake the bullets of his body undisturbed. Even during the day, his body is as hard as steel. He also has demonstrated to have a high threshold for pain, as a human or a werewolf. According to the European tradition werewolves are indestructibles, that's why he can't be harmed in any way during the fullmoon and he claims to be "invincible".
- Claws and Fangs: The werewolf's claws and teeth are extremely sharp and tough, enabling him to rend through a variety of substances including leather, wood, cinderblock, and even some metals. He has used his claws in order to crawl the walls of a building with ease.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: He is capable of regenerating damaged or destroyed areas of his body with much greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Injuries that result in massive tissue damage such as bullet wounds, slashes, punctures, blunt force trauma, and severe burns heal completely, without scarring, in a short amount of time. In his human form he can heal almost instantly.
- Bad Luck Generation: Akira has stated several times, to have an awfull luck. He always carries misfortune to wherever he goes. He was told at young age he was cursed, born under a really bad star. Inugami keeps the entire human race at a distance. He doesn't like to get involved with anyone's lives nor does he like anyone getting involved with his, as he believes it will only bring them misfortune. According to him, he lived with a few partners who died because of a gang that burned his house in order to get him killed.
- Golden Vital Energy: when there is new moon, he is powerless, however, when Haguro tell him to transform during the new moon he flashed a golden light. Later when Ryuuko stab him when they were about to have sex, a massive amount of golden energy was released from his body, thus getting all his powers but the wolf form. The energy has a wolf-like form. He used this power in order to save Aoshika Sensei from Haguro. While empowered with this energy he was able to survive to all kinds of damage, even an explosion. However this energy only lasts an hour, therefore when it's over he is as vulnerable as any human being. That golden radiance of his is only covered with a jet-black husk. This ability is described as his real power.
- Lunacy: Under new moon, Inugami is a normal person. Under full moon, his powers are at its top, he can shake off a shotgun blast to the face. It seems to affect his mood as well. He gets more emotional as the moon thins.
Back to the real worldEdit
After the Tasanagi's had escaped from there families genocide they had lost there memories and simply drifted among the world. In the 21st centruy when the great WW3 hit. It was said that a Tasanagi had lead a great many of the soldiers into victory before it was all said and done. This same Tasanagi had a son... As the years pressed on and the aftermath had taken place. While the ruins of old new york had been up for grabs the wild clan fought to keep the land for themselves and once again the clan had been eradicated all but one lived amongst the bunch of raiders. This one had also been the son to the hero Tasanagi in ww3.
His name had been
The ruthless, the powerful and renown warrior Kagemaru Tasanagi had been one to fear. Kagemaru was the most powerful Tasanagi as of yet and was not a force to be reckoned with and taken lightly. Originally from Tokyo Japan, he had moved to the discarded America after hearing about how old new york had been up for grabs after the war and it had become a war zone. His father, a military strategist for the diplomacy of Japan had taught his son well and begged his son not to leave, and that he could make a family in tokyo. Kagemaru at the age 15 left his mother and father in search of what he called ' True glory.' He was overly fascinated with the ways of the old. Where war on a battle field and not in a lab had been the prominent focus back in the day. Kagemaru jumped at the chance, rushing right into the heat of the fight along with his other cousins and siblings. With Kagemaru Leading the band of rabid fighters they seemed almost unstoppable, they bomrushed through the ranks and other raiders of Old new york, soon taking it for there own and Kagemaru easily became the king of Old New york at the time at only the age of 18. Kagemaru had been in a small time Yakuza before he left Japan and he brought those high gang motives over to Old new york. Using what he knew from back home he paved his way to kingship. With the city under his thumb he couldn't be touched and the rest of the city looked up to Kagemaru as there leader.
Soon, Mr.Hiro washed upon shores of Old New York. Mr, Hiro. A Millionaire Tycoon was also the man responsible for the W.R.A. (World reconstruction Association.) He gazed upon the broken city, the residents that survived were all foul looking to the mans view/ They lived like savages, raging and trying to kill anything that came across there turf. He could already see the heavy Yakuza and gang like living among the civilians and knew that he hadn't been the first from his country to come here. The man took note on the odd behavior of the group. And after supplying the people food, and giving them better living conditions he made a deal with them. Kagemaru had been hesitant and didn't quite agree with this man. Telling the people not to believe in his words and that all he spoke had been lies to gain there trust. And even with Hiro's plea they still didn't listen.
They formed the pact with hiro. And soon they were to help him design and build a city, and he would provide money, food, and clothing for the group. As they helped construct with the creation of the city the group later on got the name, “Old civilians.” Seeing that calling them all Raiders, or Yakuza had been disrespectful. Years went by and the old residents of new york slaved and worked themselves to death for the sake of the city hoping for the promises that Mr. Hiro said he'd do. Kagemaru on the other hand sat back and watched as everything he had built up was getting taken away from him in a matter of years. But like most dirty deals... Hiro didn’t pull through on his end. Within 50 years the city was built. The new generations of the Old civilians were now the New civilians. They too, like the ones before them were enslaved. Surprisingly Mr. Hiro’s son had took it upon himself to continue his fathers vision of how to create this “utopia" even continuing to enslave the people, and was even worse of enforcer upon them. 30 more years after that... the new civilians were then made out to be slaves for the new residents of the city that moved there so quickly and with that, time continued to move on. By now the city was twice the size of any city created ever in existence before it. It expanded to the point the city was made out to be in four different districts. District 1, which is where most of the middle class stayed. District 2 however has all of the cities wealthy, where the Casino’s, clubs and such were. District 3 where the Massive Army of a Police force is. It also used to be where most of the slaves were forced to stay, but they were soon moved back down to the dead remains of Old New york that sat under Kasai-Hana city.
Kagemaru's people returned to him broken and beaten while he had been preparing for this day. Revolting them, rallying them for the days to come. He promised them freedom, he promised them that the dog's of war will once soon again tear down the walls of enslavement and industrialism. Soon The slaves/Yakuza raised together and with the new form unity a push had been made.
Soon Hiro passed, and his son Datakin took up the spot as leader of the Kasaihana city build foundation. Datakin felt that now that the city had been built, the slaves were simply a liability and he sent his militant force out to old new york to have them killed. However, when the KPD arrived, they were in for a great battle with the Yakuza who had been waiting for them this whole time. Pushing the KPD Back they were defeated and this allowed the first step in there plans of freedom.
. Mr. Hiro’s son, Datakin was in the process of opening the 4th district of Kasai-Hana when he was suddenly shot in the head killed instantly. An Assassin from a slave group called the Malfunae clan, hired by Kagemaru in there revolt was the one behind the trigger. Once the shot was made slaves from all over came out and began to murder and kill there way through everyone that was there for the opening of the new district. Soon they began breaking out the rest of the Army of slaves. They began to revolt fighting back the Army of police and killing off most of the forces until they had succeeded and won. Slowly but surely, they made there way in. The KPD Had been powerless at the time to stop them and simply fell back into district 3. Soon after a year or two the Yakuza went into forming there lives within civilization. About 2 years later the slave groups then broke apart into different parts of the city and began to call it there own. Forcing the residents of KasaiHana to live with them even though they didn't want to. Even the city Police had No say to what was going on. The Slaves soon began to form there own Groups within the City at first out of respect of there old cause, and Old Yakuza traditions that there parents had passed down to them. Kagemaru had been killed in the battle for there freedom, a large blow to the Yakuza revolters. Out of respect for the leaders and those that had fallen a few clans had been created. The Kagemaru Clan, Malfune clan, Akumamaru clan, Soratakiyo, Hoshimaru clan, Tenshimaru, Wakahisa, Chitori, Monosumei clan, Tsukyo Clan and many more.
Kagemaru was 72 years when he died in the pursuit of freeing his people.
Keyvin TasanagiEditKeyvin Tasanagi, son of Kagemaru Tasanagi. Keyvin fought along side his father during the wars and learned a lot from him until the very end of his days. While everyone else had been out slaving themselves to Mr.Hiro, Kagemaru and Keyvin ventured over America, traveling the fallout lands in search of something new. Keyvins mother had abandoned the two in hopes of a new life without fighting. So she went to work with Hiro as well leaving her baby's father and her child behind for another. Kagemaru and his son Keyvin who had been 6 at the time, and Kagemaru himself had been 24. soon met a man by the name of Leo. Leo had been from the mid-western regions of American and had been a powerful martial artist. He told them both that they had a dark entity living within there bodies, deeply embedded within there souls. This is when Kagemaru's Dark Hadou had been truly untapped. Kagemaru went into a coma the moment it happened and it forced Leo to raise Keyvin for sometime. Leo began to teach Keyvin Karate while they waited for Kagemaru to brake from his highly induced coma. After 6 months, Kagemaru finally had wakened and his hair had been a bright silver, his nails and the such had grown out and his eyes glowed a bright gold and yet he still looked youth-full. This was a result of him hitting adult hood which Kagemaru didn't understand at the time. The coma he had been in had been a product of the Onihoruda gene fighting off the Oni within him to save himself. He had befriended his Oni during the coma which he told Keyvin and Leo later on that his name had been Onigami Okami.
Due to this, Keyvin discovered this his father could wolf himself completely out into the form of what one would call a 'Lycan'. ( NOTE this does not conflict with the Okami Curse Above. Kagemaru had learned how to do this form by bonding with Okami. The Curse is based on not controlling the power while as Kagemaru could control his. ) Kagemaru had finally made the ultimate truce. Working with his Oni allowing them to harness the power as human and demon.
Keyvin's training had excelled and in martial combat he even exceeded his father in hand to hand when he was 15. Years passed and when Keyvin had been 54 him and his father finally returned to the broken down people that his father used to lead. Keyvin's mother had slept her way to the top and had a vitality serum planted in her to keep her youth. So when her son and her son's father returned to her they both had been beaten with age while she still looked heavily in her 20's.She had been with Datakin, son of Hiro and had wanted nothing to do with Keyvin nor Kagemaru. When the revolt happened, Keyvin managed to fight his way through to his mother who had been in-control of the KPD Ranks at the time. He pleaded that she'd stop this but she ignored his plead. Sending all of her militant forces on her son he defeated them all with his powerful Karate unmatched to none this day. Soon vanquishing his mother as well. After doing so and the war had been won he buried his father into the ground and made his way into the city to live his new life.
Keyvin, first leader of the Kagemaru clan started there GMAF Tournament fight ring and it's been going on ever since. He lived his life as the chairman until he had kids of his own, even started a Dojo to train. Keyvin was soon framed of a crime and arrested, he went along with the charges peacefully for the sake of his family and went to prison willingly. Ketosan Hideo Keyvin's star pupil vowed to join the KPD to stop things like this from happening ever again to great men like his sensei.
Keyvin vs Dai-Shi-Long...Edit
Keyvin had lived a long life, and with it. His influence had vested beyond most leaders of the Yakuza world. His power seemed to know no rival in the crime world. Until.. the uprising of his Brother clan. Lead by his childhood friend. Di-Shi-Long. Keyvin hadn't been ready this uprising from his best friend and even after much negotiating the first Soramaru v. Kagemaru war appeared. Both sides fought over what seemed to be nothing. But it had been for a reason... a reason soul made upon honor. The war raged on even until Keyvin's son Keyome Tasanagi had been born... The messiah of the Kagemaru clan. Keyvin... Finally defeated his best-friend in combat on top of a roof top. Killing him with his bare hands... He never got to see the clan pull itself from the destruction before he was gunned down. And assumed to be dead. However... he was imprisoned. He told the public to notify everyone that he was dead. Tired of fighting his best-friend over all these years. Leaving a young teenage Keyome to take care of his sick mother alone. His most shame-ful action.
The Rise of Keyome TasanagiEditThe Legend himself...
He was born within the District 1 area. His Father the current leader at this time of the Kagemaru'. Him and his Aniki had been on a big mission to sabotage some other rival clan. Sadly they failed. And Keyome's father Keyvin had been notified as dead to the public as requested by him. leaving Keyome's mother alone to face her child. It was falsely said that Keyome's father was brutally murdered in combat during a gun fight a bit off in district 2 when he was only 12 years old. The false story had been that his body was stashed off in some trash heap and sent off to the Lower city of Old New york. Four years later, and now 16 years old Keyome then became a local street urchin. Fighting with kids for money almost everyday he got pretty well known for his ability to knock people out with a few quick sweep kicks and a clean straight punch to the temple. An old Yakuza member from the Kagemaru clan began to place bets on him every week and could easily earn 300,000 Tanz off of the kid easy. This brought alot of attention to the young Tasanagi, and soon he was called Mad Dogg in the streets of his old Home town in District 1 our of respect. He soon brought Keyome over to the new Kagemaru leader and he remembered keyome off the bat, stating that " You have your fathers wolf eyes." and immeditatly made him the clans Courier boy, out of sheer respect of the young boys veteran father.
Keyome began to fight quite often, alot more than he needed to actually. He'd goto school with Black eyes, and broken ribs, and bandages on him to hid whatever ever new scars he had. He also did his fair share of running from the cops just to show his worth and color's to the Yakuza Kagemaru clan. The Kagemaru at the time were small time, they were known but no where near as famous as they are tody. Keyome's father was of Japense decent while his mother an African American. She was a fighter and taught keyome American boxing, Muy thai and Karate. She also made sure that he finshed high school. Once he graduated, keyome had been promoted to the Yakuza Rank of 2nd in commant or better known as Aniki, one of the highest level's of a Yakuza rank and only at the age of 17. After only 4 months of being an Aniki, keyome and the Chairmen of the Kagemaru had tooken the time to take a ride through the South side of District 2, near an entrance way into District 3. When suddenly they were surrounded by KPD vehicles. Keyome and the old Yakuza stepped out slowly to ask the officers what was the problem, and then they begun... The officers began there attack. It is unknown to this day why they did what they did but keyome and the Chairmen didnt back down. They returned fire in a blazing gun fight, Fighting to there last breathes keyome was shot in the arm and he passed out. When he woke the chairmen was dead in a pool of blood breathing heavily, fighting for his will to live. Keyome scurried over to the man, grasping his hand as he held onto it. The chairmen smirked at Keyome and told him.
" Have the heart... of a Dog. The Fire Flower Dawns over... with 4 Red Pedals..."
Confused as to what he meant, Keyome didnt get a chance to ask him, the man soon drifted off into his own forever slumber, dying with a smile on his face and a tear running down his cheek. After court cases among court cases the others in the clan finally came to the agreement that the Kagemaru clan was small, and it didnt have anyone to take control over it after the last Chairmen. At this current time, the Kagemaru clan had been looked at as Joke, even to the Soramaru clan memebers. A chairmen from an unknown clan vouched for keyome becoming the new chairmen. Claming that he "Likes how the lil rascals fucks people up." Keyome sat there with his arms crossed eying the men in the room with him. They were laughing, making a joke out of him. Out of everything his father stood for, over everything that his Chairmen stood for. And with that, Keyome was then made Chairmen of the Kagemaru Clan at the age... of 18.
Knowing the Darkness..Edit
Keyome and his best friend Hajiame and a few younger clansmen all ran the clan appropreitely. However.. this peaceful time had been broken shortly when a man by the name of Danchou had showed face. He had been the current leader of the Soramaru clan. The same clan that had been the source of his fathers downfall. Danchou had actually been attempting to use his clan to create a seruem to grant those around him the ability to gain super solider like power though it had still been in testing. Little did Keyome know that Danchou had made this product due souly to the fact that he saw the upcoming threat across the boarders know as Tanaban. But that stories for later. The young Keyome refused Danchou's offer to help mass produce the product and because of this... Danchou had Keyome's clan murdered. Killing off most to all of his friends in attempt to get rid of anyone that didnt stand by him. That faithful night had also been the first time Keyome had met his soon to be Archrival Donnie Yun. Little did they know... that Keyome Tasanagi himself had been the only one to survive along with his friend Hajiame where they both retreated...
During the start of his Chairmenhood. Keyome had grown into a fine young man rather quickly. After a few months of raging fights. He was finally able to fully defeat Danchou and bring his plans to a stop ( Or so he thought.) He made a deal with Natasha's father ( A girl he had met that had been from russia. Famous for her music carrer. ) seeing that he was the Leader of the Russian mob. He gave keyome the power to rebuild his clan after Keyome promised to marry his daughter, leaving back out to ruissa soon after. He had also granted Keyome over 50,000 men at his disposal and the money to fully rebuild the clan to its full glory. He had calmed, but to the extent of going cold. Keyome at the time hadn't been afraid to let his men die to get a point across. His innocense had ben stripped from him. Forced into the harsh world without even a segmet of guidance. But... with this, he became very tactical he had grown to be very cold to his enemies at this point... becoming a true monster. But, like any young man around his age. He had been suffering from the crude break up with Natasha later on after there plan had been set in motion. He gained power, and she was able to escape her fathers watchful eye forever. A fair trade. At the expense of a broken heart.
But, just like Danchou. Enemy after Enemy came to take of over Kasaihana city. And he, and the others next to him. All had to stand side-by side to stop the threats. Keyome gained power, and more power throughout the years. Making the Kagemaru clan the most powerful Yakuza in the world, the most out-standing Mafia to ever exist. His infulence holds no rival. And throughout this, he had been devoured by the darkness. And he had allowed this... voiding himself from the light completely.
Protecting the LightEditAfter Years of time. The Kagemaru clan had led themselves up high over in ranks over the 6 months after putting Thomas Flint behind bars. Soon they pushed there Clan's Military known as the Maru-Jeitai all through the world as hired guns for differnt countries forcing there clan to gain a massive amount of money after wards. Keyome and the rest of his comrades began to notice the ever growing threat of all of the high political figures from across the world, attempting to take over Kasaihana city, and ulitmately the world in some sick thrive of domination and purging, keyome had learned this after facing Thomas Flint who often spoke of Extermination from humans, and doing some form of Geneocide to make a perfect race. Keyome's Secretary Alex Stone was the first to pick this up and with her a plan was formed and made to prevent the untimely doom of humanity.
Her plan had been to intercept an Agency that had been over The Titan force. The Agency that had been battling Keyome and the others under the leadership of Thomas flint. Alex, had come to the conclusion that this Agency known as Sector G.O.D. had been out to trumph themselves over Kasaihana city. And had keyome and his men set out on a mission to prevent this from happening. With there ideas, they set up contingency plans for almost everything. Which, had been the main result that Keyome and his rivals kids were given the upper-hand and the ability to stop the eminent threats due to her and Keyomes planning.
After some time, Keyome defeated his powerful and godly rival Donnie Yun in a short battle, ulimately killing him though he never wanted too. Throughout this prime of Keyomes life, he had gained some kind of an Alliance with the cities mayor but then ulitmately getting him killed after finding out that he had been corrupt, but the mayors death was apart of the plans all along. After killing the mayor and then forcing the city into martial law, keyome Tasanagi had full control over Kasaihana city for a small amount of time, his Maru Jietai soliders staioned all throughout the city he seemed untoucheable for a few months, and he was. Tetsu Ryoji the Ace Cop, took it upon himself to make this stop. He stood up against keyome and his doings and then threatned to place the Government on Keyomes deeds, stating to tell them of the male breaking the laws of the US Constitution. Keyome didnt say it, but he did acknoledge it yet he did know the male was right. After some time, someone had attemtped to break into one of the Maru Jeitai builidings a big stand down hapened, and with it. Keyomes led Secretary had lost her life in an explosion during all of the commotion leaving Keyome, and the rest of the Kagemaru in distress. With Alex's death. It changed him... swearing protect the light, with his darkness. And promising to always be strong.
The Return of KikenEdit
Once Kiken had been defeated. His soul lay lost within the void realm of Dark Hadou. Drifting for what seemed like an eternity to him. He was soon found by the ruler of the realm of Dark Hadou. His name had been Konchi, or better yet known as the 'Demon Lord Dai-dye-Tear'
Konchi resurrected Kiken's soul as a young man of the age of 10, where he trained Kiken to adulthood in the ways of Dark Hadou. Kiken became his star pupil and his most powerful solider. Konchi's rival by the name of Noctrine, the Mother of Xiao Lee had been the current queen of The realm of Dark hadou and Konchi's ex wife. Making Xiao Lee his son. Kiken rose to power and challanged Noctrines's army at the age of 22. He defeated her army and killed her right infront of Xiao Lee's eyes. Scaring the young martial artist and orphaning him. Konchi disowned him, casting him out to the planet if Fumei . Claiming Xiao weak. Xiao vowed revenge one day and this had been the last time he had seen his father untill they fought again when he had been beside Keyome. Kiken grew in power thanks to Konchi. And he had been filled with rage and wanted nothing but revenge against the Shinto God's. Fumei, and earth. And with Konchi's guidance he would achieve this. However... With this teaching came a price.
( Teenage Kiken during his battles for Konchi )
Konchi had a plan, and had been watching The Tasanagi's for quite sometime. He wanted to break the void between the world of Fumei, And earth. Consuming them both in darkness. And he needed a conduit to do it, one of Kiken's kin. Kiken agreed to this and the plan had been set in motion. Kiken needed the Tasanagi because they had been the True onihoruda's. But he needed a powerful one to accomplish his goal.
Konchi could not manifest himself outside of the realm of dark Hadou. Konchi used his power to resurrect the ancient power of the Onigami. An ancient demon God that he planned on placing within a Tasanagi. The Tasanagi , if strong enough would hold the soul of the Demon where he could control it within a human form and create an untold level of destruction. Bringing Armagedon to all worlds. A perfect plan...Kiken had fallen in love with one of the God's however. Ametarasu. She had known of Kiken's feelings towards her. And slightly, they had been mutual. Kiken slipped from Konchi one night to meet Ametarsu. She took human form just to see him. A 200 year affair the two would meet on nights when the moon would turn black where they could express there love for one another without interruption. However one night, when Kiken told her of him and his master plans. He begged her to join him so that she may live. He wanted nothing but his beloved to live , but he had also been extremely loyal to his master. He gave him life and all. Ametarsu, saddened could not turn her back on her family and pulled away from Kiken. Telling him that he wouldn't see her again, unless on the battle field. The heart broken Kiken was infuriated and promised revenge for his broken heart. Ametarsu's heart is heavy to this day because of his actions.
The plan had been set. Konchi and Kiken Had sent a tribe of women onto earth to seek out the most powerful Tasanagi at the time. They had been witches of untold power in the the world of Fumei. There orginal form had been Demonic Raiju. Pets to Konchi. There search castes for years untill they found what they had verb looking for. Which had been none other than Keyome Tasanagi. The tribe of women lured Keyome into there depths where they promised to make him stronger all he had to do was plant them with seed. Keyome agreed and gave them all a child. Which leads to the story of the Son of Destruction Keyth Tasanagi...
Destryoing an Old RivalEdit
The Years passed. Kiken and Konchi's plan had been set and well into motion. Within the Realm of Dark Hadou they both sat as King and prince. Master and student , ruling with an Iron fist. However... What they hadn't been expecting had been the return of an Old Enemy. A powerful Onigami who wanted his throne back from Konchi. It had been none other then Lord Oda Nobunaga reborn again in the Shinto realm.He had crawled out of the depths of Yomi reformed himself , and then made his way to the realm of Dark Hadou to take it as his own. And for 600,000 years, he had more than enough time to create the army he had been seeking. Konchi had been threatened. Nobunaga's power had rivaled his own. This oddity had thrown him off, so he sent Kiken to handle it. And without question he left to do so. In a Kingdom foreheld by Nobunaga Kiken infiltrated himself within the main castle where he met Oda Nobunaga who had been sleeping amongst a banquet of Oni women and Demonic Yokai. Kiken with his blade held high had been ready to strike Oda Nobunaga when suddenly the castle had changed , morphed and shifted. An illusion... Kiken awoke in chains with Nobunaga standing before him. He offered Kiken the option to Join him , help him defeat Konchi so he could take his place as the new Dark lord. Kiken refused. Stating " You Betrayed me once, I will make you pay for spilling Tasanagi Blood. My sister died because of you. " Nobunaga smiled , turning his back on Kiken while stating. " Without Destruction there is no change. No creation. " For 50 years, Kiken had been held captured and tortured. Konchi held battle against Nobunaga in the world of Dark Hadou for control throughout this time. Finally Kiken found the strength to escape and while Nobunaga had been making plans for his next battle. Kiken snuck into his room and decapitated him before finally returning to Konchi. He asked why Konchi never came for him, and he stated if he had. Then he would have never gotten his revenge. Kiken's revenge empowered Konchi. Devouring Nobunsgas soul as a result of Kiken success. This last act of Vegenance had been all Kiken needed. He no longer had any ties to earth. He could finally move forward with there plan. With no regrets...
The one with no moralsEdit
Keyth Tasanagi age 18 above.
Soon, 16 years after Keyome's best friend Alex had died. The city went about into there usual ways, nothing seemed to had changed and this had truly been for the better. Or so it would have appeared. Keyome Tasanagi continued to rule over the Yakuza world with an iron fist and his power seemed to be of no end. However, he had changed over the years. His heart grew heavy, it grew cold. Desloate almost.
After some time Keyomes wife had left him, and she had made sure to send their child away to a boarding school away from her father. The heavy hearted keyome simply responded to this with ruthlessness. Taking it out on the city as a whole.
In awhole other portion of the city. A young boy by the name of Keyth had been living like a homeless child. Eating out of the garbage, stealing, fighting, surviving. He had been in search of his father. And would stop at nothing until he found him. His mother told him stories of his father, and the things he had done. How he was a warrior, and how he was destined for great things. How he was a hero. These were the things that clung tightly to the young Keyth's mind. Heroics. He wanted to be just like his hero father. He fought to make money, and he stole. And he'd even Kill... it always came so easy to him. To Kill..