( Click and read of course. )
Cronos; The Orginator... and the start of it all.He was created from old Deities just as powerful as the Shinto God's. You see... On earth. The Shinto God's ruled. Everything. But below them had been lesser God's such as Chrono's and his sisters. But the Name they went by had been Titants. Remnants that werent fit to leave the world of earth and venture to the promise land of Fumei ( The Shinto realm ) Back to the story at hand. His wife was the Titaness Rhea. He was the leader of the Titans and the god of agriculture and sky. His Roman counterpart is Saturn. He is often confused with Chronos, the god of time. Cronos was born to Gaia and Uranus as their last Titan child. Gaia being earth. Was a lesser God as well. Just like Uranus gas been. Both not deemed worthy of the Shinto realm. He was asked by Gaia to kill Uranus for imprisoning their children, the Hecatonchires and the Cyclopes, in the depths of Tartarus. These are all creatures that have went extinct upon earth. Since thus time. He was given a sickle (named the scythe) which he used to castrate Uranus when he was going to have intercourse with Gaia. He then became King of Gods.
He married his sister, Rhea, and had six children: Demeter, Hestia, Hades, Poseidon, Hera, and Zeus. He was also the father of Chiron, who was born to Philyra. But when Gaia asked him to free her children from Tartarus. ( Tartarus being the realm of Yomi) Cronos refused. She warned him that if he refused to let them go, that one of his children would betray and kill him, just as he did to Uranus. He then ate all of his children, one by one, as they were born. When his sixth child, Zeus, was born, Rhea decided that she could no longer continue bearing children only to have them eaten. She swaddled a rock in a baby's cloth and gave that to Cronos instead. He gladly ate it while Zeus lived on. When Zeus grew up, he approached his father as a stranger, and gave him a drink that made him throw up his siblings, who as immortal gods had survived in Cronos' stomach. Once Zeus and his brothers and sisters were free, they decided to go to war with him and his Titan siblings. Cronos did not lead this war, for he was already defeated, so his nephew Atlas, led the forces of the Titans. However, the Titans lost the war against the Gods when they freed the Hecatonchires and Cyclopes at Gaia's urging. He was then cut up by Zeus with his own scythe, the one that he had used on Uranus. Different versions of Cronos' punishment exist. Some versions of the story have him ruling over Elysium in Hades, while other versions have him trapped deep in the bowels of Tartarus, constantly tortured.Rhea was the Titaness daughter of Uranus (the Sky) and Gaia (the Earth) in Greek mythology. She was known as the mother of the gods. Her Roman counterpart is Cybele. The ninth-largest moon of Saturn Cronos, Rhea's Titan brother and husband, castrated their father. Afterwards he and Rhea took the throne as King and Queen. This time period was known as the Golden Age. Rhea is one of the twelve original Titans. The ninth-largest moon of the planet Saturn (named after her husband), is named Rhea.
Zeus Also known as Jupiter in Roman mythology, is the god of the Sky and King of the Gods in Greek mythology. He is the last and youngest son of Cronus and Rhea, and fulfilled the oracle's prediction by overthrowing Cronus. Zeus is able to turn into animals, usually an eagle. Zeus has many children, due to his various affairs with gods and mortals.
The then-current Titan of the sky, Cronus, and the Titaness Rhea gave birth to six children: Hestia, Hades, Demeter, Poseidon, Hera, and Zeus. Cronus heard a prophecy that one of his children will overthrow him. To prevent this, he swallowed five of his children. Zeus was not swallowed due to him not being born yet. Rhea devised a plan with Gaia to protect and save Zeus. She gave birth to him in a cave on Mount Ida in Crete and handed Cronus a decoy, which was a stone wrapped in clothe, which Cronus swallowed. Where he was then raised by a shepard family. Once reaching manhood, Zeus forced Cronus to disgorge the stone and his siblings. In some versions, Zeus uses an emetic to accomplish this while in others he cuts Cronus' stomach open. He then releases Cronus' brothers (the Gigantes, the Hecatonchires and the Cyclopes) from their prison in Tartarus and killing their guard, Campe, in the process.
In return for freeing them, the Cyclopes give Zeus thunder. Zeus, his siblings, and Cronus' brothers overthrew Cronus and the other Titans in a ten year series of battles called Titanomachy. The defeated Titans were then cast into Tartarus, where Cronus had imprisoned his siblings. Atlas, one of the titans that fought against Zeus, was punished by having to hold up the sky. After the battle, Zeus shared the world with Hades and Poseidon and drew lots to see who got what kingdom. Zeus took the heavens ,sky and air, Hades was sent to the Underworld, and Poseidon claimed the sea. The Earth was left for all the gods.
Soon enough. The Greek God's grew tired of earth. They saw the reasoning for why the Shinto realm god's departed. They saw the very sickness that was growing from undernateh the earth's crust. The world had changed, and no one believed in there power anymore. Aries the god of war, declared this the fualt of the Shinto God's. And Zeus took heed to this. Bringing all of his children to a void between earth, and fumei ( the SHinto realm. ) Zeus declared The Shinto God's give them full godly power within there Domain in exchange for there lives. The Shinto god's took it as the challange it had been and they battled. But the Shinto ream god's powers proved to be to much for the Greek God's power and they were pushed back onto earth where they were left weak, and there powers had been stripped. Everyone but Hadhes. He had managed to escape. To no one's suprise he had.His siblings, and his siblings children had all been mortals before his very eyes. It was a much disturbing site for him. Taking it out of his way he promised to find a way for his people to regain power once more.
Hades ventured off where he found The Story Book-man when he had been nothing but a remnant on this planet. He wished that the Story Book-man replenish his siblings powers. And The Story-book man had done just that. He granted them all the power through ONihoruda's. And over time they would have consumed there oni's to make there own power sky-rocket to a new level over the 1000 of years they had been on earth. Evatually, they had been made a Sector once ww3 had been well and over with and the other Sector's had been created to keep the livelyhood of the earth at a full. Zeus, had ill-intent desptie the front he had been giving. He waited for the right time to strike no doubt. His power had no rival. Evantually there powers were at a new high and they seemed unstoppable. To the point they were ready to make yet another uprising.... Secrectly. They hated Sector G.O.D. They had been the embodyment of everything the Shinto god's wanted for this planet. And this angred Zeus. He didnt understand why they simply didnt follow him instead. '
GOD'S WITHIN SECTOR GODEdit
Evantually, Zeus came to the conclusion. That he and his siblings would never be as powerful as they once were without the power of there almighty weapons that were hidden to all of them. Untill.. Aprohditey over heard one of the Sector G.O.D. Agents claming to have it stored somewhere. Knowing the threart that Sector Olmypus could have been. Wasting little to no time, she reported this new's back to Zeus. Angered that they had been hiding this from them. War was soon made. For over 120 years they have been at war with one another. Both Sectors. Zeus knew he could not defeat them alone, and thus he came to his father for the correct guidance. Cronos leads them against the Sector G.O.D. forces despite there overwhelming power. With Crono's guidance he would be able to even out-smart The Story Book Man. And he had. Over sometime, they fianlly discovered that Dr.Hiro. The Creator of Kasaihana city, and Ex-Sector G.O.D. Agent had done one task for them before departing. Promising to hide the Big 3's weapon's in seperate locations that one would never suspect. He had succeded... however untill Keyome, Donnie and Tetsu had showed face. There powers rivaled that of the oringal big 3, and due to this a shift in the world's power had been at an un-even slant.
The Soon take overEdit
Soon enough, Sector Olympus made there way over to Kasaihna city to seek furhter investigations. But Sector G.O.D. stopped them at every turn. Claming the city to be there own and that Sector Olympus had no busniess there. Sector Olympus abided by this, this was the way of Sectors however. One does not mess with another's things without the ' Sector's Game. ' Which is a game of chess, done by using fighters on both sides to do there biding. And who's ever side win's. Is the one that takes the prize in the end. Evantually, thus the Game had finally occured using the the 3rd Generation's GMAF as there catalyst.
Sector Olympus hired Yani after he found the Oblisek. Realsing the asset that he would be with that kind of power, they brought back Ralpheal , and then recruicted Chorllo with there ambitons. And soon enough, the new GMAF had been made. However, under the surface of the GMAF's, a creature was being made with everyones fighting abilites but the Kid's of the 3rd generatiosn powers. So there fights had been Key to the creatures creations. They used this creature to decimate the Sector G.O.D Pawn's. Defeating them in the ' Sector's Game. ' Where they were forced to step aside and allow Sector Olympus to take Kasaihana as there own.
Now, Sector Olympus has won. There Items have been restorted to everyone that had one. There power levels are that of God's. And Sector G.O.D. Can do nothing to stop them. They have lost. They are now in the process of taking all of the Other Sectors and agencies under there belts to create the perfect army that will be able to rush into Fumei, but first... they must conqour this world.
Despite Zeus appearing to be younger. He is actually alot weaker than before. The God's powers have become so great that there true forms can no longer be in the mortal plains of earth without destryoing it by just standing there. Thus they take mortal shape and appear to all be much younger ( teenage looks. ) Just to withstain there power. Zeus is the Leader of the Olympians. His power has no equal and with his staff in hand. None shall face him without knowing death as there final destination. Zeus isn't the strongest of them all, and also isn't the most intelligent. However his power within his chi has no rival. His inner power is what makes him godly in all. And even within his weakned mortal state he still has all the powers listed below.
Zeus is invincible in many different ways and activities physically and mentally making him supreme in mostly all activities. Zeus in no way can be defeated by conventional ways and have no known weakness! He can turn into his true form which is what he looks like older. When he uses all of his power and when he does, all the abilites below are increased by another 50 percent boost.
Zeus possesses the conventional superhuman attributes of an Olympian god. However, as Skyfather of the Olympian gods, many of these abilities are vastly superior to those possessed by the vast majority of his race. Indeed, in recent stories he managed to defeat ( His marvel counterpart not his YMRP one ) The Hulk and Galactus in combat (though its worth to notice that Zeus was possessed by the Chaos King in the latter case). Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet recently classified him at the same power level of Galactus and Odin.  Superhuman Strength: Like all Olympians, Zeus is superhumanly strong. His strength is far superior to the vast majority of his race and he is capable of lifting over 100 tons, without supplementing his strength with his other powers. He is, physically, the second strongest of the Olympians, surpassed only by his son Hercules. However, he can far exceed Hercules by boosting himself with his other powers, even managing to beat the Hulk in hand to hand combat.
Superhuman Speed: Zeus is capable of running and moving at speeds much greater than even the finest human athlete.
Superhuman Agility: Zeus' Agility, Balance, and Bodily Coordination, have been conditioned to levels that are far superior to the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
Superhuman Reflexes: Zeus' Reflexes have been greatly conditioned and are much more superior to the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
Superhuman Stamina: Zeus' highly advanced physiology generates almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, he possesses almost limitless superhuman stamina. His stamina is matched among the Olympians only by his brothers Pluto and Neptune and his sons Ares, Hercules, and Hermes.
Superhumanly Dense Tissue: Zeus' skin, muscle, bone, and all other bodily tissues have 3 times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human being. This contributes somewhat, to Zeus' superhuman strength and weight.
Superhuman Durability: Zeus' body is highly resistant to all forms of physical injury, far more so than the vast majority of his race. He is capable of withstanding great impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, falls from great heights, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury. His resistance to injury among the Olympians is matched only by Pluto.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Like all Olympians, if injured, Zeus is capable of healing himself with superhuman speeds and efficiency. He is even capable of regenerating missing limbs or organs if necessary. Among the Olympians, his healing powers are equaled only by those of his brother Pluto.
Self Sustenance: Zeus is almost completely self sustained, he does not require air, and does not need to eat or drink.
Immortality: Like all other Olympians, Zeus is functionally immortal. He is immune to aging and has not aged since reaching adulthood. He cannot die by any conventional means. Zeus is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
Energy Manipulation/Electrokinesis: Zeus possess vast energy powers of an unknown nature, which surpass the energy wielding
powers of any other Olympian god. Magical in their apparent form and function, these powers can be employed for numerous purposes. Zeus's ability to generate tremendous amounts of electrical energy and to project them from his hands in the form of lightning bolts has become his trademark, and his ability to manipulate lightning was shown to greatly exceed that of Thor Odinson. Zeus can generate and manipulate other forms of energy as well. Only a small number of the ways in which Zeus can utilize his superhuman abilities are as yet known. Among these are the augmentation of physical strength and endurance and the enchantment of living beings or of objects. Zeus can create interdimensional apertures through which he can transport himself and even the entire Olympian army. He can project his image, voice, and energy bolts from the Olympian dimension into that of Earth. Zeus can change his shape into that of other humanoid beings (as when he impersonated Amphitryon, the husband of Hercules' mother Alcmena), of animals, or even of objects.
Precognition: Zeus also has limited precognitive abilities, and in ancient times was the patron of an oracle at Dodona, through which he delivered prophesies. These abilities enabled Zeus, at the time of the Trojan War, to "remember" the Asgard-Olympus war which had occurred centuries afterwards.
Zeus is a formidable hand-to-hand combatant and is particularly skilled at employing his vast energy manipulating abilities in combat situations.
Class 100+: Zeus is capable of press lifting over 100 tons without supplementing his strength with his other powers.
In Greek mythology, Hades the god of the underworld, was a son of the Titans Cronus and Rhea. He had three sisters, Demeter, Hestia, and Hera, as well as two brothers, Zeus, the youngest of the three, and Poseidon, collectively comprising the original six Olympian gods. Upon reaching adulthood, Zeus managed to force his father to disgorge his siblings. After their release the six younger gods, along with allies they managed to gather, challenged the elder gods for power in the Titanomachy, a divine war. The war lasted for ten years and ended with the victory of the younger gods. Following their victory, according to a single famous passage in the Iliad (xv.187–93), Hades and his two brothers, Poseidon and Zeus, drew lots for realms to rule. Zeus got the sky, Poseidon got the seas, and Hades received the underworld, the unseen realm to which the souls of the dead go upon leaving the world as well as any and all things beneath the earth.
Hades has authority and duty in the Underworld, a place where the souls of the all recently departed go, an Afterlife or Realm of the Dead. Exact conditions of the dead vary depending of the pantheon, but every soul comes there and while some may be punished and others rewarded, for the most the Underworld is a place of waiting and either rest or boredom. Users are able to command the dead, and have powers related to life, and death, souls in general as well as power to bind and restrict (dead are expected to stay here after all). Some may have duties and powers related to Death and bringing the souls where they belong. Since Underworld is below earth, many have powers related to earth and minerals, darkness and possibly even vegetation (it grows from the earth after all). Hades' abilities revolve around manipulating the dead, death, the life-force and/or souls for good (i.e., resurrecting the dead), evil (in various ways) or neither. Users can also use communicate with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge. Hades is capable of sensing the coming of death, able to determine when someone is dead or dying or if others have died in a specific location. At times, this extends to seeing the names and lifespans of those who's faces the user sees. Hades can drain the victim of their life-force, their source of vitality and health, allowing them to regain their life-force, while causing the victims' to decline in vigor. Extended drain may result in extended or permanent effects, or even death. They may be able to store up excess life force to extend their lifespan, and use for regeneration purposes. Since superpowers are derived from one's life force, user may be able to absorb such powers from the victims. Any attacks derived from superpowers are also vulnerable to such abilities, as the energy and matter produced contains the user's life force, which can be drained and rendering the attack useless.
Hades also carried the Claws of Hades, duel hook-ended chain-blades with the power of tearing the souls from any living being, even a Titan. They are depicted as being a set of spiked chains with two hooks glowing purple at the end of each. Hades is "draped" in them, and they are embodied with his magic powers. Using the magic stored within the chains, Hades can pull out the soul of his enemies. By absorbing souls, they allow Hades to become stronger, something he even references whilst battling Kratos, as he taunts him by stating his soul will only make him stronger. These chains are extremely lethal weapons as they allow Hades to attack at short and long distances.
Hades when he slams his claws on the ground he can spread the chains everywhere to instantly kill his enemies. They glow with a dark purplish aura indicating the number of souls that it has absorbed. By absorbing countless souls, the chains' attack power increases as well as the speed . Hades has the ability to summon legions of the undead as well as a wide array of undead beasts using the Claws' power. The chains were a very powerful part of Hades' arsenal, and with them he defeated many Titans in the War. Free from certain limitations the claws being so powerful even managing to rip the ground from his helmet.
Kronos' Scythe is an extremely powerful weapon. One hit can release enormous amounts of energy into a person, "severing their soul from their body" with a single touch. Because of its blade, which is made of half steel and half celestial bronze, it can harm both mortals and immortals alike. The Scythe can even be used to destroy the bodies of immortals, as it did with Ouranos and Kronos. It can also be turned back into its sword form, Backbiter.
- Arc of Embodiment: Arc of Embodiment is a form of Lost Chi Alteration that allows the caster to materialize, and subsequently use to their every whim, anything they can imagine. Any of their creations give them great versatility both in and out of combat. They can range anywhere from everyday objects and weapons to more complex creations, even living ones. These creations are also given special properties that goes accordingly to what they are. Arc of Embodiment has been considered an invincible Chi Alteration.
- Superhuman Agility: Despite his appearance, Hades is quite agile, being able to scale down Olympus with his Claws alone and being able to backflip over Titans who are taller than Modern Day Sky Scrapers with no effort.
- Immortality: Like all gods, Hades was immortal, and could not be slain by mortal means.
- Invulnerability: Hades was invincible to certain forms of attacks, and able to take significant amounts of force, Kratos only managed to defeat him by ripping his own soul out of his body, While Kratos did have to destroy the pieces of flesh he tore from Hades twice, lest the Ruler of the Underworld would keep recovering.
- Shapeshifting: Hades could also shapeshift, which he demonstrated during his battle with Kratos, as he increased his size throughout the battle, eventually growing to the size of a giant.This was also shown during the Great War
- Superhuman Strength: As a god, Hades has super strength, his strength is incredible, able to overpower titans with ease, and match Kratos in battle. While scaling Mount Olympus, Hades pulled down a Titan with one heave. While fighting Kratos, Hades' stomps were enough to create shockwaves.
- Superhuman Stamina : Hades showed no sign of fatigue in his battle with Kratos.
- Superhuman Durability: Hades should have a similar level of durability that Ares possesses, he also recovers from one of Atlas's Earthquake attacks with no injuries.
- Necromany: as the ruler of the Underworld, Hades has absolute control over the souls of the dead and his world, to the degree where he was able to gift them to worthy mortals, Hades can also instantly steal souls from mortals or magical beings from far. The best example of this is seen when Hades stole Atlas's soul and absorbed it. While Kratos traversed the dangers of Pandora’s Temple, Hades gifted him with the souls of the Underworld to aid him in his journey. These souls are much stronger if they are summoned from the deepest depths of Tartarus. These souls can viciously maul Kratos’ enemies to death, or weaken them enough for him to finish them off.
- Power Granting: Followers of Hades are granted a fraction of Lord Hades's powers and become Warriors that literally fight with Spirit.They are capable of using their abilities to steal life force from others and emit dangerous elemental attacks that target the Soul of another enemy. Followers of Hades can also use teleportation to surprising his enemies and can also use stealth to become invisible or become spirits to protect themselves temporarily. They are capable of summoning a few hands of Hades to aid them in battle. Due to Hades granting these powers he should be able to replicate them (some of which he did) on a much greater scale.
- Pyrokinesis: In the comics he was also capable of launching massive fireballs, indicating his ability of Pyrokinesis. Likewise when really hurt by Kratos during their battle, his realm would ignite with a burning inferno.
- Umbrakinesis: Hades was also able to manipulate and control shadow and darkness as he demonstrated in his fight with Kratos. Hades could also breath dark energy from his mouth.
- Regeneration: Hades possessed great regenerative powers, such as when Kratos ripped a piece of his flesh out, he could heal himself simply by place the flesh back, he is also capable of regenerating by stealing the life force of others.
- Telekinesis: Hades possessed great telekinesis, he was able to make the flesh Kratos tore out of him move back to him.
- Teleportation : Hades can teleport from to Olympus, the Underworld to mortal world.
Poseidon was among the most powerful of the Olympian gods, second only to his brother, Zeus and (possibly) equal or superior to his brother, Hades. It is notable that Poseidon could have single handedly bested the Titans inthee Titan v. God Work , having downed two of them and making short work of Gaia, had Kratos not intervened. It should be noted that his power seems to be in direct proportion to the amount of water nearby. During the second titanomachy Poseidon was strong because he had access to the sea, but once Kratos separated him from it, he was more vulnerable. This would explain why Poseidon resorts to using lightning instead of water during the first titanomachy. Although there were various rivers personified as gods, these would have been technically under Poseidon's sway. Similarly, Nereus, the Old Man of the Sea, wasn't really considered on a par with Poseidon, who was known to drive his chariot through the waves in unquestioned dominance. Poseidon had married Nereus's daughter, the sea-nymph Amphitrite. In dividing heaven, the watery realm and the subterranean land of the dead, the Olympians agreed that the earth itself would be ruled jointly, with Zeus as king. This led to a number of territorial disputes among the gods. Poseidon vied with Athena to be patron deity of Athens. The god demonstrated his power and benevolence by striking the Acropolis with his three-pronged spear, which caused a spring of salt water to emerge. Poseidon was father of the hero Theseus, although the mortal Aegeus also claimed this distinction. Theseus was happy to have two fathers, enjoying the lineage of each when it suited him. Thus he became king of Athens by virtue of being Aegeus's son, but availed himself of Poseidon's parentage in facing a challenge handed him by King Minos of Crete. This monarch threw his signet ring into the depths of the sea and dared Theseus to retrieve it. The hero dove beneath the waves and not only found the ring but was given a crown by Poseidon's wife, Amphitrite. Poseidon was not so well-disposed toward another famous hero. Because Odysseus Creed blinded the Cyclops Polyphemus, who was Poseidon's son, the god not only delayed the hero's homeward return from the Trojan War but caused him to face enormous perils. At one point he whipped up the sea with his trident and caused a storm so severe that Odysseus was shipwrecked. Now Posiden is in dire need on having his revenge on the decendants of his mortal enemy. Along with aiding his brother in ruling all thats left of earth and someday gaining enough power for the shinto realm.
- Atmokinesis - As the immortal ruler of the seas, Poseidon possesses the power to manipulate water, storms, and lightning, able to create strong waves and violent storms to bring the rage of the ocean upon those who anger him. Atmokinesis breaks down into several abilities.
- Eco-Hydrokinesis - Poseidon is the master of the water element. He can control all of water in the world.
- Ice manipulation- Poseidon can manipulate and control ice.
- Water manipulation - Poseidon can manipulate and control water, ranging from tidal waves and whirlpools, to a watery construct in his image. Since water does not retain a shape, it is clear that Poseidon's control over water is not only immense but precise, in retaining the size and shape of his Titan form.
- Water Breathing - Poseidon can breathe underwater.
- Electrokinesis - Poseidon can generate and manipulate Lightning.
- Aqua-electrokinesis- Due to his control over the seas and its storms, this accounts for Poseidon's lightning based abilities. This should (possibly) make Poseidon's power level as great as Zeus, the only other sibling to possess this ability (although his father Cronos seemed to possess this trait also).
- Immortality - As a god, he is immortal and can live forever. Like his brothers and the other Olympians, Poseidon doesn't age and is not affected by time
- Flight - Poseidon was able to propel or accelerate himself through the air with great speed and force.
- Power Granting - Followers of Poseidon are granted a fraction of Poseidon's powers and thus become very resilient and can sustain massive amounts of damage before death. They can use the waters of the deep to aid them in battle by creating Walls of Water and even creating Sea Storms right in the midst of battle without being near a source of water,with these waters they are able to heal themselves and allies. Poseidon also grants his followers the use of Cyrokinesis, allowing them to create large spires of ice and even freezing opponents to crush them. Due to Poseidon granting these powers, he is able to utilize them on a much greater scale.
- Shapeshifting - He could reform himself into a massive, elemental form resembling a Titan. This form, in his own image, was entirely water-based, with rocks forming details on his chest and head. In this form he is at his most powerful, with all of his powers and strength increased tenfold. However, his measure still pales in comparison with the Titans.
- Regeneration - He can regenerate himself, it looks in God of War III, when you chop one of several Hippocampi hands (sting/tentacles) and you ignoring it,the sting will regenerate again.
- Teleportation - As the ruler of Atlantis, Poseidon can teleport to anywhere via sea and water
- Superhuman Strength - His Titanic form also primed his already great strength, allowing him to pound Gaia and Kratos with great force.
- Superhuman Durability - Poseidon can withstand great attacks before submitting to defeat, and due to his Warriors possessing great durability as well, he should be far more durable than Ares. In fact his durability was likely only matched (or surpassed) by his brothers Hades and Zeus.
- Superhuman Stamina - Poseidon's energy and vigor in combat is far greater than that of mortal men, enough to fight the Titans, though he can be defeated.
- Superhuman Agility - Poseidon has a higher jumping capacity than mortals. It is unknown if his agility was on par with that of Hermes.
- Invincibility - When in the waters of the deep, Poseidon is invincible and all of his attributes are multiplied greatly. However the farther away he is from the sea, the less of his "true" power he can exhibit. This was the case with his battle with Kratos, as they were several miles away from the sea at battle.
- Hippocampi Control - In elemental form, below his waist a large jet of water coming from a rock formation was maintained, with Hippocampi protruding out of it, which Poseidon used actively in his battle with Gaia and Kratos. He could also control them even without his elemental form, but the creatures themselves are smaller, one even managing to wrap around his forearm; this is seen when the gods looked down from Mount Olympus to the climbing Titans below.
Ancient poems warn of a narrow channel of water so treacherous that death touches all who approach. Sailors must choose to risk their ship, traveling close to the monstrous whirlpool Charybdis, or instead hug the rocky shoals where dwells a creature some say is made from the nightmares of all men.
Scylla, they call her, Horror of the Sea. No ship that dares sail in her waters goes unscathed. Those that cling to survival whisper panicked tales of enormous black tentacles tipped with slavering hound heads ravaging whole ships to splinters with pitiless precision. Though it’s her laughter, they say, that’s most horrible; child-like, delighting in blood soaked murder as men are dragged into the dark abyss.
Poets have tried to romanticize this beast, to provide some humanity to her monstrosity. They write she was once a beautiful Naiad, wronged by a jealous priestess and transformed. Yet the old poems say she was born this way, beget by gods full of jealousy and loathing; dropped into the sea to terrorize mankind.
Would that she had remained in the sea, but the nightmare has come ashore. Dragged by dog-headed tentacles she roams our streets, plucks us from our beds, and fills the night with disturbing laughter. Scylla has come, and not even the gods can help us.
- Sick Em-Scylla sends two hounds forward, damaging, rooting, and crippling the first enemy hit. At max rank, two additional enemies nearby the first target will also be hit.
- Crushed-Scylla creates a magical field that slows enemies. After 5s it detonates and causes damage. Scylla may activate the ability again to detonate it early. At max rank, enemies in the area also have their Magic Protection reduced, and targets hit by the damage are slowed for an additional 1s.
- The Sentiel-Scylla summons a sentinel to the target area, granting vision of enemies for 5s. Scylla may activate the ability again within 5s to move to the sentinel location. At max rank, the vision is granted through line of sight blockers, and placement range increases.
- I'm a Monster!-Scylla reveals her true nature., gaining movement speed. She may make one powerful attack during this time. If she kills an enemy with the attack, she gains another 6s and may attack again.
- Aquatic Adaptation-User is able to survive and adapt to underwater environments, being able to breathe water in lieu of, or along with, a gaseous breathing medium, to swim well and to endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures. They are able to use their senses to perceive normally regardless of the distortion/pressure of the water, possibly including ignoring various impurities that would otherwise reduce the visibility.
- A Siren's Song- The power to emit irresistible sound that lures anyone who hears it towards the user. Sub-power of Sound Manipulation, variation of Beacon Emission.
- Water Manipulation-The power to manipulate water. Sub-power of Liquid Manipulation. Variation of Elemental Manipulation.User can create, shape and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapour), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other.
- Weather Manipulation- User can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.
- 'Aquatic Life Manipulation-'The user can control marine life from creatures that dwell in the shallow water to the abyss. Users may use this ability offensively or defensively depending on the situation
- Water Sense-The ability to perceive the movement of/on a body of water with extreme accuracy.The user can perceive the movement of/on a body of water with extreme accuracy and determine where threats are placed in water sources. They can even understand the size of targets in water by perceiving the waves interfering with certain movements of bodies of water.
Ares [Yasei Hitsugi]Edit
Ares /ˈɛəriːz/ (Ancient Greek: Ἄρης [árɛːs]) is the Greek god of war. He is one of the Twelve Olympians, and the son of Zeus and Hera. In Greek literature, he often represents the physical or violent and untamed aspect of war, in contrast to the armored Athena, whose functions as a goddess of intelligence include military strategy and generalship. The Greeks were ambivalent toward Ares: although he embodied the physical valor necessary for success in war, he was a dangerous force, "overwhelming, insatiable in battle, destructive, and man-slaughtering." His sons Fear (Phobos) and Terror (Deimos) and his lover, or sister, Discord (Enyo) accompanied him on his war chariot. In the Iliad, his father Zeus tells him that he is the god most hateful to him. An association with Ares endows places and objects with a savage, dangerous, or militarized quality. His value as a war god is placed in doubt: during the Trojan War, Ares was on the losing side, while Athena, often depicted in Greek art as holding Nike (Victory) in her hand, favored the triumphant Greeks.
Ares was one of the most powerful gods on Olympus, only standing behind Poseidon and Hades and his father Zeus. As a god, Ares was Immortal and was invincible to a certain degree but could be killed by the power of Pandora's Box, the Blade of Olympus, or by Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. He was able to kill the Barbarians with ease. By simply thinking about it, he caused hundreds of them to simultaneously be torn apart from the inside and burst into flames. Ares was able to lift his victims into the air and snap them in half and he had the ability to reclaim the Blades of Chaos and control them through telekinesis. At one point, he demonstrated the ability to create a pocket universe that he could warp to torture victims. Ares showcased several superhuman attributes, such as endurance and accuracy, one example was when he was cut in the artery and he was only being inconvenienced. When he died he released a massive explosion and his remains are still intact despite being in the center of that blast. Ares, just like his uncles and father, is able to grant a small fraction of his powers to his followers. These followers can manipulate certain attributes of War to increase their fighting potential and strengthen their resolve, create explosions, fly, or even conjure walls of fire to aid them in battle. Due to Ares granting these powers, naturally he should be able to replicate them on a much greater scale. Ares also had the powers of shape shifting, teleportation, superhuman strength, regeneration, superhuman speed, superhuman stamina, fire manipulation, conjuring, superhuman agility, healing, mastery of pyrokinesis, and the ability to materialize various weapons such as a gigantic war hammer, an axe, and a sword, all of which are enveloped in flames. These powers, along with having six blade-like protrusions appear out from his back, made Ares an incredibly formidable foe in battle
- Prowess in Battle: As the god of war, Ares is a fierce warrior, and a master of both armed and hand-to-hand combat, which is one of the reasons why he starts his own fights. He successfully fought in the first Gigantomachy, helping Hephaestus and Hercules defeat the mighty Giant Mimas. In The Lightning Thief, Ares defeated Luke Castellan (one of the best demigod swordsmen in 300 years) in a sword duel. However, he can sometimes underestimate his opponents and start toying with them, which is why he sometimes loses, like in his duel with Percy Jackson. In The Last Olympian, Ares participates in the Olympians' massive battle with Typhon, and managed to wound the Storm Giant in the nose with his sword. In The Blood of Olympus, Ares and Frank fight side by side, and manage to smash through an entire phalanx of Giants, with the god of war disemboweling his opponents as easily as "a child destroying piñatas."
- Warfare: Ares is an expert in all areas of warfare.
- War Manipulation: The ability to manipulate war, strife, combat and other forms of conflict Ares as God of War has the power to influence all forms of conflict including mental, physical, spiritual and conceptual ones, regardless of the area and numbers involved, control how they progress and draw power both from the conflict alone as well as the dying. Ares is naturally, extremely skilled in all forms of fighting, weapons and both strategy and tactics as well as statistics of war. Ares can start conflicts by influencing people or events, rise personal and fanatical armies, control and create weapons of every kind and even grant others extensive abilities of combat (such as Hippolyta's golden girdle). Ares has the incredible power to invoke war and chaos within an enormously large radius, ranging from a city to an entire continent. With this power he has full control over the city or continent that is in war and chaos at the time.
- Telumkinesis: As the God of War, Ares has a great amount of control over weapons.
- He can conjure and use any weapon, though he prefers to use his sword and spear. He knows everything about a weapon when he sees it.
- Pyrokinesis: Ares is shown to have control over fire, especially whenever he makes his appearances. It is unknown to what extent he can control fire.
- Superhuman Strength: Ares possesses superhuman strength greater than that of the vast majority of Olympians and can lift approximately 70 tons. Among the Olympians, his strength is equaled only by Pluto and Neptune and exceeded only by Hercules and Zeus.
- Superhuman Speed: Ares' superhumanly strong legs allow him to run and move at speeds greater than the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Ares musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, his body possesses almost limitless physical stamina in all activities.
- Superhumanly Dense Tissue: Ares' skin, muscle, and bone tissue has roughly three times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human. This contributes, at least somewhat, to Ares' superhuman strength and his weight.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Ares' body are considerably harder and more resistant to physical injury than the body of a human being and most gods. Ares is capable of withstanding great impact forces, exposure to extremes in both temperature and pressures, falls from great heights, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury in a level comparable to Thor. He takes full advantage of his great durability by performing many actions that would normally kill a human being. He has gone as far as Kamikaze feats and even lighting himself on fire and charging against his opponents as a living fireball. However, enchanted godly weapons such as Mjolnir, capable of destroying mountains upon impact, have been shown to injure him.
- Superhuman Agility: Ares' agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Ares' reaction time is enhanced to a level that is beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
Olympian battle armor; he possesses the Gauntlets of Ares, which made the wearer gain strength comparable to Hercules.
Anbuis was born into being an Pharaoh living with his mother in the kingdom who taught him the roles and about his father Ra, telling him how good of a man he was but as Anbius grew he began to hate the stories his mom told and hated his father more. Unlike the citzens Anbuis thought of his father as a coward for picking a easy way out to leave his mother and him, which caused him to become cold hearted it wasnt until his mom passed is when it took full effect on him, he was more of a Tyrant when he ruled over Egypt he removed all holy artfacts aswell of his father trying to rid all traces of him from his life even knocking down his temples what Anbuis was really trying to do is get his father to come down from the heavens to face him and tell him Anbuis himself of how good of a man he was, Anbuis thought himself as a god the morning and the night. Deheading anyone he dared to stand before him the only person who stood by him was the servant Akil who was his father's servant aswell. His chaos caused the old kingdom to spilt into two into upper Egypt and lower seeing the citzens was too scared of Anbuis to stay under his rule for long. Anbuis was an new age Pharaoh he didnt care about woman, money hell not even his people all he cared about was the power and with that power Anbius knew he could make his father pay. But Anbuis wasnt smart all these enemies he made caused his citzens to over throw him capturing him and putting him under the worst death in Egypt the Hom-Dai. The Hom-Dai was used by the ancient Egyptians only to punish the worst blasphemers that committed sexual crime with the pharaoh's daughter and sons, also the worst acts, like throwing up on the pharohh, and so was used very rarely, if at all. Although the curse was mentioned in text, there was no written case of it ever actually having been acted out, because the Egyptians feared it so, the sole known case of the Hom-Dai. The Hom-Dai was prepared by first cutting the person's tongue out, the embalmers tilting the victim's head back so that he or she would not drown in their own blood. The person was then mummified alive with scarabs, which would eat him very slowly over time. Than trapping him inside an coffin they burried Anbius alive the pain the suffering Anbuis felt inside that coffin how dared they he thought as the bugs began to eat his flesh, Anbius closed his eyes and when he opened it he wasnt in an coffin he was in the deserts of Egypt, slowly walking into an empty abyss Anbius was than visted by an dragon like his father but this dragon was much more evil and sick seeing this dragon needed a keeper in the voids of the underworld someone to tourte the souls so he looked at Anbius seeing he held the hate in his heart and in return the dragon promised Anbius the power to face his father. Taking the role Anbius asbrobed the dragon sucking up all it's enegry as he was given the staff of scepter. Know having this power Anbuis decided to rid his face he didnt want nothing to remember of his father so he took the form of an Jackal. Know ruler of the Underworld Anbius began to take all the lost souls and form them into his own Army form the soil of the voids forming them to look just like him he was preparing for a war on the people on the home world for they could praise his name and fear the name Anubuis.
- Contact- Making an deal with Hades, Anbuis was able to fight in the sector games with his pet Geb for he could take care of Jackie Serizawa the person who escaped the underworld and fleed to the main world.
- ===Nigh Omnipotence===
The user wields almost supreme power, but they are limited due to a certain element they're missing that limits their power and prevents them from gaining true omnipotence. Despite that missing element, the user wields unimaginable levels of power and can achieve a near-limitless number of effects with their near-omnipotent abilities.
User can cause anything organic to wither, rot and decay, whether living or deceased.The power to rot any organic material, flesh, fruit, or plant. A sub-power of Decomposition Manipulation.The user can dissolve any sort of organic cells, including plant, bone, or even fertile dirt and dissolve them, destroying them at a cellular or even protein level, allowing them to destroy their targets, either by a specific part or outright disintegration. They can also dissolve viral or germ like cells from their own body for self-treatment.
User can kill anyone and possibly even anything using varying means, either instantly, slowly over time, after certain conditions are met, or after a certain period of time has gone. May be used by touch, at a distance, simply willing it to happen, or performing certain ritual.
- Death Bomb: Create an explosion of killing forces.( Not on RPC's Or NPC's) though it can inflict mayor damage.
- Death Bullet: Shoot a killing bullet at an opponent.Anubis can use this on NPC but it takes 10 post to charge where he must stand still in order to do this, as he channels the chi into his staff, once realsed it would emit a dark demonic chi with enough power to come destory someone instantly, it comes out as a large comet looking blast, or a 'Bullet'.
- Death Constructs: Create constructs from killing energy.
- Death Field Projection: Create a field that kills anything within the user's area.( Not on RPC's)
- Death Virus: Set a mortal virus on an opponent. This techinque takes 5 turns to execute, he may leave this effect on someone by simply scratching them with one of his clans weather human form, or true form. In order to survive your char must realize the death dyfing effect, and its not meta-gaming if they find out, there bodies will start to weaken immedatily, and they will be dead within 5 minutes ( 5 post). If you are still trying to fight, and you add time frames, they will be added, and if they equal to 5 minutes exactly, or anything past then it will be labled an auto kill. Due to sick feeling it gives ones character, they would be able to notice that this indeed was some form of 'posion' so they'd find some kind of way to extract, simply slashing the open wound open with something, letting the venom leak out will suffice enough to save you.
- Death Wave: Create a wave of killing energy.
- Fatal Countenance: True form is lethal.
- Killing Eyes: Kill by look.( Not On RPC's)
- Kiss of Death: Kill an opponent with a kiss. ( Not on RPC)
- Touch of Death: Kill by touch.( Not on RPC)
- Suicide Inducement: to make the victim kill themselves. If the user of Anubis is able to force this embrace on an opponent without it being stopped by the 5th post of using said technique they will die. Signs being, color of eyes from, red, to yellow, his voice will come out in an echo as well. In order to break this before execution, you must inflict enough pain within your body but you must do it on your own free will, Anubis will try to make you do something more fatal, though if you do something else and disobey him it will break the attack. IN order to interrupt it, one more be able to land a single strike on the middle of his head where the red diamons resides.
User with this ability either is or can transform into a mummy, an undead creature whose corpse has been mummified and animated. Generally mummies are animated to guard some place, often their own or their master's tomb. They are relentless and often nearly unstoppable without exploiting their weaknesses.
Mummies vary in their appearance, ranging from dries corpse wrapped in bandages, but others look perfectly alive after removing their wrappings. Their intelligence/personality varies from mindless automaton to somewhat intelligent but soulless to their living intelligence/personality.
The user can never die, although the user still experiences pain and injuries, mortal wounds result in the user becoming unconscious until injuries are tended upon, but their body will never rot, age or grow old. Though with the changes of time, Anubis is not at his strongest meaning he can indeed die if beaten hard enough.
The Dark Art is a form of magic typically used for selfish, self-serving and/or nefarious purposes. Though it is not necessarily "evil" magic per se, dark arts tend to focus toward destruction, harming, cursing and otherwise complicating the lives of other people while advancing the users own state. Users often reject societal convention and the status quo, which some suggest is in a search for spiritual freedom. As a part of this, they embrace magical techniques and practices that would traditionally be viewed as taboo and are generally willing to go farther than most would even consider if it serves their ends. The user's magical abilities revolve around manipulating the dead, death, the life-force and/or souls for good (i.e., resurrecting the dead), evil (in various ways) or simply neither. Users can also use communicate with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge.
Many practitioners find a way to cheat Death one way or other, whether by becoming some form of Undead creature or by bypassing their own ability to die.
The user is capable of forcing others to tell the truth rather than only knowing if they are lying. They can guarantee that the person is telling the truth to the best of their ability.
The user has authority and duty in Underworld, a place where the souls of the all recently departed go, an Afterlife or Realm of the Dead. Exact conditions of the dead vary depending of the pantheon, but every soul comes there and while some may be punished and others rewarded, for the most the Underworld is a place of waiting and either rest or boredom.
Users are able to command the dead, and have powers related to life, and death, souls in general as well as power to bind and restrict (dead are expected to stay here after all). Some may have duties and powers related to Death and bringing the souls where they belong. Since Underworld is below earth, many have powers related to earth and minerals, darkness and possibly even vegetation (it grows from the earth after all).
This is the ability to use a bow effectively by propelling arrows at superhuman levels against their intended target
Super Speed Combat ArcheryEdit
The user can shoot hundreds of arrows in moments, they can shoot all arrows with remarkable aim, precision and dexterity. This allows the user to fight and kill thousands of opponents simultaneously. If the user is physically strong, they can fire arrows such that they can destroy almost any projectile or object.
Athena is the Greek virgin goddess of reason, intelligent activity, arts and literature. Athena is the daughter of Zeus. She sprang full grown in armour from his forehead, thus has no mother. She is fierce and brave in battle but, only wars to defined the state and home from outside enemies. She is the goddess of the city, handicrafts, and agriculture. She invented the bridle, which permitted man to tame horses, the trumpet, the flute, the pot, the rake, the plow, the yoke, the ship, and the chariot. She is the embodiment of wisdom, reason, and purity. She was Zeus's favorite child and was allowed to use his weapons including his thunderbolt. Her favorite city is Athens. Her tree is the olive. The owl is her bird. She is a virgin goddess.
The Goddess of Wisdom's PowersEdit
- Invisibility - Athena can render herself unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum. She can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed. Athena can also choose to let certain people see her, while staying invisible to others.
- Regenerative Healing Factor -She can rapidly regenerate, in other words, she can recreate lost or damaged tissues, organs and limbs, sometimes slowing, or even stopping, aging. The rate and amount of healing varies widely (see Levels of Regeneration), some can regrow missing limbs, others must put the limb back in place for rapid regeneration. They are generally in very good physical shape as their bodies are constantly reverting to healthy state.
- Supernatural Strength - Athena is glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally stronger than the rest of the Goddesses because her capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making her immensely stronger than rest of the Gods which can be achieve by any method of training.
- Enhanced Wisdom - As the goddess of Wisdom, Athena possesses great wisdom: deep understanding and realization of concepts, people, things, events or situations, resulting in the ability to apply perceptions, judgements, and actions while keeping these understandings. It often requires control of one's emotional reactions (the "passions") so that universal principles, reasons, and knowledge prevail to determine one's actions.
Wisdom is also the comprehension of what is true combined with optimum judgment as to what action to take. Great wisdom and understanding may be a quality of the user regardless of age and experience.
- Enhanced Combat - Athena is unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. She is exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with her own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. She is also superhumanly skilled in her own use of weaponry.
- Enhanced Conditioning - Athena is at the peak physical and mental condition of their species in that verse can achieve without any supernatural methods and remain that way with little or no maintaining. This entails that she is faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to her fellow Gods and Goddesses without being obviously supernatural.
- Lightening Bolt Projection - Being the favorite of Zeus, Athena has been granted several key privilages from her father one as such being that she can summon/borrow lightning bolts from her father in order project them from her hands, using them to pierce and/or severely burn her opponents even to the point of death. Unlike normal bolts of lightning, she can use them as concussive or even piercing forces, which could be strong enough to affect even greater beings of strength and durability.
Unlike Electrical Bolt Projection, the lightning bolts are far more deadly in terms of voltage and speed, which also grants tremendous temperature and kinetic force, averaging over 50,000°C (5 times hotter than the surface of the sun) with at least 1,000,000,000 volts, moving at 1/1000th of a second. Of course, advanced users may be able to regulate the voltage discharged and speed, but the power is still enough to be lethal and cannot be compared to low-powered electrical bolts.
- Immortality - Athena possess an infinite life span, and can shrug off virtually any kind of physical damage.
- Illusion Manipulation - Athena can create, shape and manipulate illusions, causing targets to see, hear, touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are. The Goddess can create complex and detailed worlds, others may be able to only alter the way they or the target are perceived.
In Greek mythology, Aphrodite is the goddess of Love, Beauty, Seduction, Pleasure, and Happiness. There is more than one story about her origins. According to Hesiod's Theogony, she was born when Cronus cut off Uranus's genitals and threw them into the sea, and she arose from the sea foam (aphros). According to Homer's Iliad, she is the daughter of Zeus and Dione. Because of her beauty, other gods feared that their rivalry over her would interrupt the peace among them and lead to war, so Zeus married her to Hephaestus, who, because of his ugliness and deformity, was not seen as a threat. Aphrodite had many lovers - both gods, such as Ares, and men, such as Anchises. One day, the sun god Helios caught Ares and Aphrodite in their affair. When he told Hephaestus, the smith god decided to plan his revenge. He created an invisible net, which he set over the marriage bed. No sooner had Hephaestus left their home, that Aphrodite called her lover and Ares sneaked into the house and in bed with the naked goddess; but, just in the midst of their lovemaking, at the crucial moment, the net fell upon the two lovers, trapping and immobilizing them, locked in a very private embrace. Hephaestus immediately walked back to his bedchamber with a host of other gods and exhibited them as they were: naked and wrapped in each others arms. Her Roman equivalent is Venus. She has many demigod children.
As the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite possessed many powers.
- Luring - Aphrodite attracts both men and women.
- Immortality - She is an Immortal.
- Astral Projection - She was able to communicate with Kratos in God of War through a magical image of her face in a doorway.
- Telepathy- Aphrodite was able to perceive Kratos' mind when he encountered her. None of the other Olympians displayed this ability like she did. This implies that, as she is the Goddess who oversees strong emotions such as love, this allows her to see into people's minds.
- Love inducement - Aphrodite could cause other beings to fall in love with one another.
- Power Granting - Aphrodite granted Kratos the ability to wield Medusa's gaze.
- Beauty - Aphrodite's beauty was spellbinding, such that even Kratos could not bring himself to attack her. She could also cause others to become beautiful.
- Shapeshifting - A small alteration to her appearance in God of War III is that Aphrodite has auburn hair, rather than the blond hair in God of War, implying that she too can alter her appearance.
Hercules is the son of Zeus, king of the Olympian gods, and Alcmena. Zeus seduced Alcmena in the guise of her husband, King Amphitryon of Troezen. Thanks to Zeus's enchantment, Hercules was born with the potential for extraordinary superhuman strength, which he first displayed before he was even one year old by strangling two serpents which attacked him (sent by Hera). Hercules had many notable adventures in ancient times. He sailed with the Argonauts (with them he may have battled the Akaana), faced the Hydra, saw the death of Medusa, and defeated Antaeus. As an adult, Hercules was best known for his celebrated Twelve Labors, which were performed in part to prove his worthiness for immortality to Zeus. (One of these Labors, the cleansing of the Augean Stables, was actually performed by the Eternal called the Forgotten One, a fellow future Avenger. The twelve labors made him many enemies to this day. By slaughtering the man-eating Stymphalian Birds, he enraged the war god Ares, to whom they were sacred. In temporarily capturing Cerberus, the three-headed hound that serves as guardian to the Olympian underworld, Hercules offended Pluto, the lord of that realm. By killing the Nemean Lion, the Hydra and other creatures spawned by the inconceivably grotesque and powerful monster Typhoeus, Hercules gained the bitter enmity of Typhon, the immortal humanoid offspring of Typhoeus and a Titaness. However, it was the centaur Nessus who caused Hercules' mortal demise. Nessus kidnapped Hercules' wife Deianeira, whereupon Hercules shot him with an arrow. Feigning a wish to make amends, the dying centaur told Deianeira how to make a love charm from his allegedly enchanted blood, aware that it was now tainted with the lethal blood of the Hydra, in which Hercules had dipped his arrows. Some time after Nessus' death, Deianeira, distraught over her husband's latest infidelity, rubbed the supposed love charm into Hercules' shirt. When he wore the shirt, he was plunged into unspeakable agony and had toburn himself in a funeral pyre to end his suffering. Zeus then intervened, consuming the pyre with his thunderbolts and bringing Hercules to Olympus to be made a true immortal. Although Hercules himself has told different versions on how he obtained immortality but all of them contained Nessus' deceit and the arrows with the Hydra's blood. Even with this new found immortality, Hercules is deemed a Demi God to date. Hercules resent his father zues, and many other gods for not deeming him worth to be considered a full blooded god after going through perils trials to prove other wise. As such he conspires to overthrow them all and take his place as the one true god rather than have multiple affinities. He relfies on the fates to tell him his future, and he still has many "forced" afairs with aphrodite on ocasion.
Near Limitless Superhuman Strength: Hercules' principal power is his vast physical strength and is physically the strongest of all existing Olympians. As the Olympian God of Strength, Hercules possesses enormous superhuman strength. Hercules' great strength also extends to his powerful leg muscles, allowing him to jump great distances and heights; while the exact limit is unknown, he is capable of leaping a height of at least 100 feet. He has been observed lifting and hurling a giant Sequoia tree, carrying a NASA space ship across his back and shoulders, and lifting and tossing the kraken, dragging an island the size of of Manhattan,knocking out a Titan, he even was capable of holding and supporting the heavens themselves. His strength combined with his expert combat skills has enabled him to hold his own against many variable opponents. The user is able to go toe-to-toe and even surpass the strongest of beings with nothing but the raw force of their physical blows. Any level of weight the user needs to lift is irrelevant as their body can emit force that can repel an object of any mass. With this ability, the user could shatter planets with their fists alone and even tear through space-time anomalies with the sheer force of their strikes.
Superhuman Speed: Hercules' superhumanly strong legs allow him to run and move at speeds greater than the finest superhuman athlete. His speed extends to his reflexes, which are at the very least, a match for the likes of his father whom, he has held his own against in combat.
Superhuman Stamina: Hercules' highly advanced musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins, granting him almost limitless physical stamina in all activities; his stamina is described as "virtually inexhaustible" and "practically limitless."
Superhuman Durability: Having sipped of Hera's breast milk as an infant, Hercules gained mystical invulnerability, making him extremely resistant to physical injury. He is capable of withstanding high caliber bullets, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and extreme temperatures and pressures without sustaining injury. He is also capable of surviving, unprotected, in the vacuum of space for a long period of time. His resistance to injury surpasses that of any other Olympian god with the exceptions of Pluto, Neptune Zeus and equaled by Ares and Athena.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his great resilience, it is possible to injure Hercules. However, like all members of his race, he is capable of recovering from injuries with superhuman speed and efficiency. However, he is unable to regenerate missing limbs or organs and would require magical assistance to do so. Hercules is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections. He is highly resistant to most drugs and toxins but can be affected if exposed to great quantities.
Suspended Aging: Like all members of his race, Hercules is immune to the effects of aging and has not aged since reaching adulthood. Despite being thousands of years old, Hercules possesses the appearance and vitality of a man in his physical prime.
Sword of Pleus Edit
One of the weapons stolen from the Mount Olympus armory by Hercules after the former-god decided to leave the home of the gods and become a hero on earth, which was short lived.
- Capable of cutting through any substance.
- Made of indestructible Adamantine: the core and origin metal of Adamantiumxrite
Shield of Perseus Edit
A shield imbued with the powers of the Gorgon Medusa, turning those who look in its eyes to stone. Currently wielded by Hercules as part of his post-invulnerability armament. Made of indestructible Adamantine, allowing it to prevent psychic influences and deflect massive blasts of concussive energy, including magical & Matter based.
Helm of Hades Edit
Part of Hercules' post-invulnerability arsenal of Olympian items. Can turn the wearer magically nvisible and undetectable, even to the gods. As it is made of Adamantine, it has the added advantage of protecting the wearer from telepathic detection, probing and assault. In some legends,
As an experiment, Raph possesses a bio genetic enhancement's at his core. But the process of him gaining it was different when compared to the other bio genetics, being that he was at first born with them , and later injected further an actual human who was injected when he was a young man in his prime. As a child, Raph was simply known as "Candidate Number 12", being born for the specific purpose of becoming apart of an experimental team of bio soliders. He and Wilson Thomason were on the same route. Out of all the other candidates, he and Wilson were the only candidates who didn't fully succumb to the drugs, a feat that would've resulted in their deaths if they'd been too weak to overcome its power. Raphael underwent newly the same training that begot the man known as Wilson, however Rapael's physical limits were ushered due to an overdossage of nano machines. The nano mcachines gave him the basic boots of physique, allowing him to preform already peak human feats, but it wasn't enough for him...one night after a routine drill, Rahp snuck into the lab and continued to inject himself with body enhancing nano machines, completely exceeding expectations, his physical levels shot to those only seen with the super solider serum. His build stayed lean, but his physical ability was complete above any fashionable human being. He was something of his own brand of super solider but gained a tactical mind unheard of. he even managed to defeat Thomas Flint in a game of chess, which in itself is a feat all in it's own. This became his staple as he hoped from military job to military job, became responsible for the murder of Tetsu Ryoji, caused trouble in the Shinto realm, and in the end killed Thomas flint simply by refusing to let his reality become a pawn to someone else, and went on to become a cynical being, now imbued with the power of physical god hood thanks to the physical god hood bestowed upon him by the greek god Ares, raph has ascended into something much more than what he used to be.
User with this ability either is or can transform into an Transcendent Being, entering a state of being free from the constraints of the material world, as in the case of a deity or other beings that can overcome the limitations of physical existence and also become independent of it. User is physically and mentally beyond essentially all forms of harm or other ways to influence them (outside of other beings of similar status, superior beings or some specific concepts), and gain powers that are supernatural and magical to outside viewer. While they can enter into the material universe, becoming immanent, their true being is outside the existence and thus both independent and outside everything that happens to their manifested/avatar form. As they are able to perceive the existence in completely different and transcendent way, they can achieve things that are beyond the understanding of lesser beings, for example, a children's toy built by them could be used as a dangerous, and unstoppable weapon by the lower races.
- Divine Presence
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Divine Magic
- Divine Element Manipulation
- Ethereal Physiology
- Energy Perception
- Extrasensory Perception
- Higher Consciousness
- Quintessence Force
- Supernatural Condition
Cronos - Leader -Edit
With Zeus realising that he'd need all the power to defeat the shinto gods and return his fellowships to glory. He even went to the aid of his father. Cronos, who had been entrapped within the earths core this whole entire time. Was soon released with him and his other Titan followers such as Atlas and the such. They revereted to human forms, allowing them to be upon the now weakend earth since the shinto god's departure. Cornous leads the Olympians as awhole, however this alliance is temporary. Claiming that he would kill Zeus himself once the battle had been won and they had a new home. Zeus leads the Olmypians but he has to go through Cronius first.
- Superhuman Strength: Cronus possesses vast levels of superhuman strength and can lift 100 tons without using his other abilities to amp his strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: Cronus' highly advanced musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins, granting him almost limitless physical stamina in all activities.
- Superhuman Durability: Cronus is highly resistant to physical injury. He is capable of withstanding high caliber bullets, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and extreme temperatures and pressures without sustaining injury. He is also capable of surviving, unprotected, in the vacuum of space for a brief period of time. His resistance to injury surpasses that of many other Olympian gods.
- Immortality: Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his great resilience, it is possible to injure Cronus. However, like all members of his race, he is capable of recovering from injuries with superhuman speed and efficiency. However, he is unable to regenerate missing limbs or organs and would require magical assistance to do so. Cronus is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections. He is highly resistant to most drugs and toxins but can be affected if exposed to great quantities.
- Strength level: Class 100,Cronus can lift approximately 100 tons
Apollo the Greek god of the sun, medicine and music, aka Phoebes Apollo. He had the gift of prophecy and was strongly associated with healing. He was a patron of the arts and his lyre symbolized music, poetry and dance. He was identified as Apollo Helios"Titan god of The Sun", the bringer of light and often depicted in his golden chariot. He was revered for bringing the sun to bring crops, health and prosperity to mortals. Apollo is often referred to as the "god of the silver bow" in reference to the myths and legends about the god killing Python, a monstrous serpent, with his bow and arrows though that is only one of his many accomplishments. Apollo in Greece, Delphi and Delos, date from the 8th century BCE. The Delos sanctuary was primarily dedicated to Artemis, Apollo's twin sister. At Delphi, Apollo was venerated as the slayer of Pytho. For the Greeks, Apollo was all the Gods in one and through the centuries he acquired different functions which could originate from different gods. In archaic Greece he was the prophet, the oracular god who in older times was connected with "healing". In classical Greece he was the god of light and of music, but in popular religion he had a strong function to keep away evil. Walter Burkert discerned three components in the prehistory of Apollo worship, which he termed "a Dorian-northwest Greek component, a Cretan-Minoan component, and a Syro-Hittite component." . He is described as a Young, handsome, golden hair, tall and strong man while have a personality best discribed as Competitive, sociable, and fun loving, though those are his good traits he's also hot headed and cruel going as far as to kill the queen Nobia fourteen children because she boasted being better than his mother because she birthed so many, he also went as far as to plague the greeks for messing with his priestess and tricking his sister Artemis into killing one of poseidon's children because he had falling for her. His gift of prophecy in which Apollo granted Cassandra the gift of prophecy in return for sexual favors. Cassandra went back on her promise and Apollo cursed her so that no one would ever believe her prophecies His cruelty when angered know no bounds. He is one of the major Gods and twelve Olympians.
Apollo also has considerable power to tap into and manipulate ambient mystical energies more than any other Olympian God except of course Zeus, Poseidon and possibly Hades. He can generate and radiate great heat and light comparable to a small sun and even discharge lightning bolts but on a level no where close to Zeus.
Superhuman Strength: Apollo possesses vast levels of superhuman strength and can lift 70 tons with little to no effort.
Superhuman Durability: Apollo's body is super humanly resistant to physical injury. He is capable of withstanding high caliber bullets, great impact forces, piercing and cutting from razor sharp iron, and falls from great heights, energy blast, without sustaining injury. Among the Olympians his durability is surpassed by his siblings Ares and Athena, equaled bye Hermes and surpasses Hefestos and Artemis.
Superhumanly Dense Tissue: Apollo's Skin, Muscle, and Bone, is 3 times as dense, as the same tissue in the body of a Human being, this contributes somewhat to Apollo's superhuman strength and weight.
Superhuman Stamina: Apollo's highly advanced musculature produces substantially less fatigue toxins, during physical activity, as a result, he can exert himself at peak capacity for a several days, before fatigue toxins in his blood begin to impair him.
Superhuman Speed: the user is fast enough to move at speeds greater than the finest superhuman athlete. His speed extends to his reflexes.
Immortality:Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his great resilience, it is possible to injure Apollo. However, like all members of his race, he is capable of recovering from injuries with superhuman speed and efficiency. However, he is unable to regenerate missing limbs or organs and would require magical assistance to do so. Apollo like many other gods is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections. He is highly resistant to most drugs and toxins but can be affected if exposed to great quantities.
Precognition: Apollo has limited precognitive abilities, and Apollo was even able to bestow this abilities on one of his priest (though he wanted sexual favors in return). This ability he most likely got from his father.
Curse Inducement: Apollo has been shown to be able to induce curse on people, one case is when his priests didn't for fill her end of the bargain and he curse her so that no matter what no one would believe in her prophesies good or bad.
Semi True Form: self explaintory :/(power boost by 10% blah blah blah)
Longbow: Apollo has a gold longbow constructed for him by the Cyclopes as a gift from his father. Various enchantments on it increase the accuracy of his targets. His quiver of gold arrows is likewise enchanted to never empty of arrows no matter how fast or often he uses them.
The Helios Chariot: Apollo rides a In Chariot with three flaming Pegasus in from, the whole Chariot its self is infused with Apollo's flames which burns everything to ashes upon touch, the chariot is virtually indestructible and can move at speeds over over 700 miles per hours(Mach one) When Apollo is in his Chariot his powers increase and his weapons/Attacks does more damage.
Blade Of Hero: Apollo has a long blade which he can fuse his flames into and can slice through anything as he blades heat is capable of burning through almost anything.
yx was born directly from Chaos, the protogenos of the lower air and eldest of the immortals. She married her brother, Erebus, the Primordial god of depth and darkness, and together they had many children. Once, her son Hypnos angered Zeus by putting him to sleep under Hera's orders so she could shower his son Hercules with misfortune while Zeus was asleep. Zeus found out about his involvement and chased Hypnos who quickly fled to his mother, Nyx, whom Zeus obviously respected enough that he held his anger at bay, not wishing to offend the great goddess. Another myth is that Nyx's daughter, Hemera (Day) left Tartarus when Nyx entered it, creating night and day. According to some Greek articles, Chaos did not exist and Nyx was the first divine Entity, promoting her power and importance even more. Her son Moros (Doom) is mysterious as well and is believed to be omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent, as he drives all things to their ends. One example is that the Fates, her daughters serve her.
She is an extremely powerful goddess, being one of the Protogenoi. She is so powerful and terrifying, that many Giants and Titans fear her.
Umbrakinesis: As the protogenos of night, she has divine authority and absolute control over shadows and darkness. She can surround enemies with shadows. She can use darkness to create portals to travel from one place to the next (Shadow Travel). She can use shadows to cover oneself in darkness to become invisible. She can see through darkness while her enemies cannot. Shadow Mimicry: She can morph into (living) darkness/shadow. Night Empowerment: She is stronger at night or in dark places (e.g. Tartarus). Circadian Manipulation: She is capable of controlling the movement and rotation of planets thus enabling her to change the flow of night and day. She can control nocturnal animals. She also carries the Mantle of Night.