D.O.B: December 29th
- Ark Twenty Two: 18
Izumi is a trouble maker. Enemy of the law, ally of mischief. Her busty assets only bring her more trouble. Izumi is actually a rather laid-back female. Even being the deaf-mute she is, she's noted to be rather blunt, "speaking" freely about sensitive topics, as well as not being hesitant in pointing out others' flaws. Even with her superiors, she is not afraid to challenge them, which on a few occasions resulted in a physical conflict. She often slacks off, and would rather drink and let others do work. However, when needed, Izumi can be serious and focused, as seen when she fights on the streets. She is also fiercely loyal to those she deems worthy as friends, but insulting or playing around with Izumi can lead to being punished. Even as the enemy of the law, Izumi fights for what she thinks is the right thing to do, even if it means breaking the law.
Izumi stands at 5'4" with all the right junk in all the right places. She has long, fair, grey hair with black streaks and bright purple eyes with fair porcelain skin. Izumi's usually dressed casually. A shirt and shorts with sneakers mainly. If not that she's running around in a baggy white tee and underwear or a bra and shorts. Her lips are plush pink and she may be small but she holds a lotta flame in that little body.
A chaotic neutral character follows his or hers own whims. He/she is an individualist first and last. They will values their own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. They will attempt to avoid authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he or she would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his or her behavior is not totally random. They are into as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.
Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal.
Chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.
A list of Ten Commandments for a chaotic neutral religion may look like this:
1. You shall lie to promote your freedom.
2. You shall not kill the innocent.
3. You shall not murder.
4. You shall help the needy if such action promotes your freedom.
5. You shall honor no authority above yourself.
6. You shall break the law whenever convenient.
7. You shall not betray others unless your life is in jeopardy.
8. You shall not aid enemies of freedom or those who promote law.
9. You shall pursue pleasure.
10. You shall promote unlimited freedom for yourself.
Clan & RankEdit
What district do you live in?Edit
Homeland: Sakura No Tani
- Sakura No Tani was a valley of green, filled with clear waters, and cherry blossoms hidden by mist. It was a prospering little kingdom and in the center of it was the Hibishi-Kaze Clan. The Hibishi-Kaze Clan were direct descendants of the Japanese God of Wind, Fujin. Here was where Izumi was found drifting down the river as an infant and was taken in by the Clan.
- The Falls was thousands of miles away from Sakura no Tani, and also the training land that Izumi spent majority of her childhood. The Falls was a five-story tall facility with one specific fighting style within each floor, sitting on top of a three-hundred foot tall waterfall with powerfu; rushing waters. Without flight transportation, one couldn't get in or out of this place. In this land did she learn how to use Tai Chi as both an offensive and defensive measure along with Jujutsu and other forms of Chinese martial arts.
- (Current Residence) District One: The Slums
- As of now after running away from both The Falls and Sakura no Tani, Izumi has escaped to Kasaihana City. She's roamed throughout both District One and Two, but she resides in District One inside an abandoned hotel where, for once, she cleaned one room to the point where it looked as if it was brand new. After coming from her thieving runs, she brought back food, clothes, and all the essentials she needed to keep living on her own.
Bartender and Waitress for Klass Bar
Flow of Battle:
The word "Dou" means motion. A Dou type martial artist uses his/her anger to exceed his/her limits. As such, they tend to be aggressive in combat, and very rarely strays from the offensive. At some cases, they are even bestial, as seen with Miu and Kisara, after receiving intense emotional pain and frustation, respectively. Users seem to rely heavily on instincts and brute strength when fighting. Dou fighters have a technique for reading the opponent's movements which relies on exciting themselves that's an equivalent to a Sei fighter's Ryusui Seikuken. A Dou fighter focuses on making their ki "explode" after channelling it through a target to deal damage. According to the manga, Apachai, Sakaki, and Miu are all Dou types. It appears that Dou types are more prone to move onto the path of Satsui no Hadou(Dark Energy), because they fight with anger, and can hardly control themselves when fighting. However, Keyth Tasanagi, Keyome Tasanagi, Drankin and Zetsui Ryukiri. Have all shown signs of control with there dark hadou despite its dark nature.
Jujutsu (柔術:じゅうじゅつ jūjutsu?), literally translates to "Soft Skills". However, more accurately, it means the art of using indirect force, such as joint locks or throwing techniques, to defeat an opponent, as opposed to direct force such as a punch or a kick. This is not to imply that jujutsu does not teach or employ strikes, but rather that the art's aim is the ability to use an attacker's force against him or her, and counter-attack where they are weakest or least defended.
Methods of combat included striking (kicking, punching), throwing (body throws, joint-lock throws, unbalance throws), restraining (pinning, strangulating, grappling, wrestling) and weaponry. Defensive tactics included blocking, evading, off balancing, blending and escaping. Minor weapons such as the tantō (dagger), ryufundo kusari (weighted chain), jutte (helmet smasher), and kakushi buki (secret or disguised weapons) were almost always included in koryū jujutsu.
Most of these were battlefield-based systems to be practiced as companion arts to the more common and vital weapon systems. At the time, these fighting arts went by many different names, including kogusoku, yawara, kumiuchi, and hakuda. In reality, these grappling systems were not really unarmed systems of combat, but are more accurately described as means whereby an unarmed or lightly armed warrior could defeat a heavily armed and armored enemy on the battlefield. Ideally, the samurai would be armed and would not need to rely on such techniques.
In later times, other koryū developed into systems more familiar to the practitioners of the jujutsu commonly seen today. These systems are generally designed to deal with opponents neither wearing armor nor in a battlefield environment. For this reason, they include extensive use of atemi waza (vital-striking technique). These tactics would be of little use against an armored opponent on a battlefield. They would, however, be quite valuable to anyone confronting an enemy or opponent during peacetime dressed in normal street attire. Occasionally, inconspicuous weapons such as knives or tessen (iron fans) were included in the curriculum.
Today, jujutsu is practiced in many forms, both ancient and modern. Various methods of jujutsu have been incorporated or synthesized into judo and aikido, as well as being exported throughout the world and transformed into sport wrestling systems, adopted in whole or part by schools of karate or other unrelated martial arts, still practiced as they were centuries ago, or all of the above.
Chángquán (simplified Chinese: 长拳; traditional Chinese: 長拳; pinyin: Zhǎngquán; literally: "Long Fist") refers to a family of external (as opposed to internal) martial arts (kung fu) styles from northern China. The forms of the Long Fist style emphasize fully extended kicks and striking techniques, and by appearance would be considered a long-range fighting system. In some Long Fist styles the motto is that "the best defense is a strong offense," in which case the practitioner launches a preemptive attack so aggressive that the opponent doesn't have the opportunity to attack. Others emphasize defense over offense, noting that nearly all techniques in Long Fist forms are counters to attacks. Long Fist uses large, extended, circular movements to improve overall body mobility in the muscles, tendons, and joints. Advanced Long Fist techniques include qin na joint-locking techniques and shuai jiao throws and takedowns. The Long Fist style is considered to contain a good balance of hand and foot techniques, but in particular it is renowned for its impressive acrobatic kicks. In demonstration events, Long Fist techniques are most popular and memorable for their whirling, running, leaping, and acrobatics. Contemporary changquan moves are difficult to perform, requiring great flexibility and athleticism comparable to that of gymnastics. The traditional Long Fist had a very small amount of techniques that were learned quickly once one had mastered the three common Long Fist stances of Horse, Dragon and Snake. With the Winding Roundhouse Punch, Meteor Fist Punch, Long Uppercutting Punch, Reverse Fist Punch and the Twin Gorilla Punch all the hand techniques were covered. Adding the Winding or Whirling Roundhouse Kick the original style was complete. The only variation on this allowed Long Fist practitioners to also strike with their fore-arm and shins, not just feet and fists, though still using the same techniques and movements. There are no blocks in Long Fist, although the execution of Long Fist techniques allowed the 'brushing' aside of attacks whilst delivering the powerful techniques.
Tian family's Yin Yang Bagua Zhang is one of three main Bagua Zhang systems in China. It integrates the crane-walking and roc-spanning powers, the soft and hard, uplifting，elegant, impressive and graceful styles. Tian family's Yin Yang Bagua Zhang is the martial arts styled as twisting, spanning, sitting and lifting. This style integrates offense with defense and combines the internal with the external. The origin of this style occurred when the Chinese ancestors combined the "Book of Changes"(《易经》） with the Yin Yang truth. Following the Eight Trigrams, they observed the actions of animals and environmental changes. Tian family's Yin Yang Bagua Zhang was created from these observations being studied and practiced over several generation. The practice routines is divided into eight forms: Python, Lion, Tiger, Bear, Snake, Horse, Monkey and Eagle. "Ba" means eight, "Gua" means form, and "Zhang" means palm. One "Zhang" palm is divided into eight postures. Each posture is divided into three different "Cheng" movements. The total is one hundred and ninety-two Chengs. Each Gua is clearly distinctive. The style of Tian family's Yin Yang Bagua Zhang is integrated with the soft and the hard, powerful and majestic -- transmitting China's exquisite traditional culture. Tian family's Yin Yang Bagua Zhang took the meaning of Yin Yang and the Eight Trigrams and applied it to the theories and principles of the palms. The actions of the Yin Yang Bagua Zhang eight forms routine involve the practitioners adjusting the upper, middle and lower sections of their body. The Eight Trigrams are eight different symbols: Qian (乾）, Kan (坎）, Gen （艮）, Zhen （震）, Xun （巽）, Li （离）, Kun （坤）, and Dui （兑） which correspond to and form the changing ways of the Yin and Yang and the Bagua. The postures of crane walking and eagle spanning also correspond to the eight directions: East, West, South, North, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast and Southwest of the Yin and Yang and the Eight Trigrams. The movements also mimic the arc in the Yin Yang Fish. There are eight characters, eight directions, eight body sections, eight steps, eight posture palms, eight energies and eight coincidences.
The Python Form Palms of Tian's family Yin Yang Bagua Zhang consists of eight postures:
- "Python writhing through the forest"
- "Python bending, ground stomping",
- "Python grabbing, crossing and piercing",
- "Python wandering, crossing with a single arm"
- "Python bending, crossing with a crooked arm"
- "Python writhing and piercing"
- "Python cleaving, spanning and lashing"
- "Python writhing, rocking, bending and crossing"
Each posture has 3 Chengs and total is 24 Chengs. The Python Form Palms routine is divided into two parts and each part includes four postures. The characteristics of the Python Form Palms: turning waist and spanning arms, integrated with the soft and the hard. It is like a python coming out of a hole and writhing through the forest.
The Lion Form Palms of Tian's family Yin Yang Bagua Zhang consists of eight postures:
- "Lion turning, spanning and cleaving"
- "Lion turning, grazing and seizing"
- "Lion turning, spanning and parrying"
- "Lion turning, grazing and slicing"
- "Lion turning, cleaving and flicking"
- "Lion turning, reeling and flicking",
- "Lion turning, cloud-reeling and ramming"
- "Lion turning, reeling and slicing"
Each posture has 3 Chengs and total is 24 Chengs. The Lion Form Palms routine is divided into two parts and each part includes four postures. The characteristics of the Lion Form Palms: the movements are smooth, dynamic, powerful. It is like a lion playing with a ball, and intimidation.
The Tiger Form Palms of Tian's family Yin Yang Bagua Zhang consists of eight postures:
- "Tiger swaying, body-rocking, pulling and pouncing"
- "Tiger bending, turning, striking, hooking, hanging"
- "Tiger pouncing, draping, shaking and sending"
- "Tiger sitting, suppressing, striking, spanning and bending"
- "Tiger ramming, sweeping, stomping, swinging and spanning"
- "Tiger carrying, turning, bending and body turning"
- "Tiger lashing, spanning, bending and horizontal sweeping"
- "Tiger crossing, raising and body swinging"
Each posture has 3 Chengs and the total is 24 Chengs. The Tiger Form Palms routine is divided into two parts and each part includes four postures. The characteristics of the Tiger Form Palms: the movements are powerful and mighty. It is like a hungry tiger preying and smashing.
The Bear Form Palms of Tian's family Yin Yang Bagua Zhang consists of eight postures:
- "Bear backing, choking and reaching"
- "Bear backing, spanning, bending and striking"
- "Bear backing, spanning, covering and ground stomping"
- "Bear backing, rocking and striking"
- "Bear backing, spanning, cleaving and striking"
- "Bear backing, swaying and striking"
- "Bear backing, body swinging and striking"
- "Bear backing, turning, ramming and striking"
Each posture has 3 Chengs and the total is 24 Chengs. The bear form palms routine is divided into two parts and each part includes four postures. The characteristics of the Bear Form Palms: turning its waist and bending its back, having bold and vigorous power. It is like a black bear flexing back, rolling, and pouncing.
The Snake Form Palms of Tian's family Yin Yang Bagua Zhang consists of eight postures:
- "Snake bending, arm swaying, crossing and piercing"
- "Snake thrusting, arm flipping and body turning"
- "Snake drilling, arm turning and body swinging"
- "Snake reeling, arm swinging, spanning and bending"
- "Snake coiling, twisting, spanning and sitting"
- "Snake flicking, rocking, turning and bending"
- "Snake lashing, flicking, wrapping and spanning"
- "Snake wandering, spanning, reeling and body roving"
Each posture has 3 Chengs and the total is 24 Chengs. The Snake Form Palms routine is divided into two parts and each part includes four postures. The characteristics of the Snake Form Palms: coiling and drilling power, mixing the hard and the soft. The movements are like a snake wandering and darting fangs.
The Horse Form Palms of Tian's family Yin Yang Bagua Zhang consists of eight postures:
- "Horse walking, slicing and raising"
- "Horse sweeping and body swinging"
- "Horse ramming, turning and bending"
- "Horse bending and hooking"
- "Horse neighing, push kicking and stomping"
- "Horse digging and body roving"
- "Horse bucking, raising and hitting"
- "Horse rushing, charging and stomping".
Each posture has 3 Chengs and the total is 24 Chengs. The Horse Form Palms routine is divided into two parts and each part includes four postures.The characteristics of the horse form palms: the movements are bold and uninhibited, like a wild horse bucking and rushing.
The Monkey Form Palms of Tian's family Yin Yang Bagua Zhang consists of eight postures:
- "Monkey picking fruits"
- "Monkey presenting fruits"
- "Monkey guarding fruits"
- "Monkey playing with fruits"
- "Monkey showing palms"
- "Monkey showing arms"
- "Monkey stepping on branch"
- "Monkey circling palms"
Each posture has 3 Chengs and the total is 24 Chengs. The Monkey Form Palms routine is divided into two parts and each part includes four postures. The characteristics of the Monkey Form Palms: the movements are nimble and it has adorable looks. It is like a monkey playing and guarding its catch.
The Eagle Form Palms of Tian's family Yin Yang Bagua Zhang consists of eight postures:
- "Eagle slicing, wing spreading and launching"
- "Eagle spanning, bending, turning, pressing and covering"
- "Eagle stretching, spanning, reeling, bending and turning"
- "Eagle retracting, arm stretching and hooking"
- "Eagle bucking, spanning, turning and body roving"
- "Eagle spanning, twisting, turning and body roving"
- "Eagle slapping, arm swinging, push kicking and stomping"
- "Eagle turning, swinging, spanning and body turning"
Each posture has 3 Chengs and the total is 24 Chengs. The Eagle Form Palms routine is divided into two parts and each part includes four postures. The characteristics of the Eagle Form Palms: the movements are open and natural. It has the vigor to combat the elements and disdaining the firmament, and has the spirit of soaring the sky and spanning in the empyrean.
The user can create a field of absolute light that blinds the targets either temporarily or permanently and may also dull or even completely negate the other senses. They are potentially able to generate light so intense it can completely obliterate objects in its path without heat.
- Makes the User have temporary blindness
- Can be overpowered by Absolute Darkness
The user can release/use light to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
Move Set: Edit
- Expanding Light Bolts: Project light that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Hand Blasts: Release light blasts from hands.
- Light Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of light.
- Light Beam Emission: Release beams of a light.
- Light Blast: Release light over a specific target area.
- Light Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of light.
- Light Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of light.
- Light Breath: Discharge light blasts from mouth.
- Light Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Light Pillar Projection: Project light pillars.
- Light Spike Projection: Project light spikes.
- Light Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of light.
- Light Wave Emission: Send out a wave of light that repels everything.
- Omnidirectional Light Waves: Send out a wave of light in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of light that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release light blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Zap: A tiny short release of light to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of light to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users may be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Chi Base Edit
The Chikara no Hadou (also known as Surge of Power) is Gouken's toned-down derivation of the infamous Satsui No Hadou (殺意の波動, literally "Surge of Murderous Intent"); a main difference is that the killing intent was removed. So basically, the same thing as the Dark Haudou, strength is the same with gain, but you don’t have the killing intent. True masters of this skill are so in tuned with nature they can even levitate to a certain degree.One the warrior is fully aware of their state of being within light hadou and has come to a state of ballance with themself, and their past. A select group of human beings trained in the Martial Arts, go through the process of "breaking" and "rebuilding" themself up, clensing themself of impure emotions, feelings and past events in their life.
Weapon of ChoiceEdit
Bullet Proof Umbrella Gun
The Umbrella's trigger pops out 4 inches above the curved handle, and the tip is where the bullets come from.
- 10 Stunners
- 10 Smokers
- 10 Electrifying Rods
- 20 Titanium Arrow-Head Bullets
The substance for the umbrella's flexible cover is that of a bulet-proof vest. A bulletproof vest, ballistic vest or bullet-resistant vest is an item of personal armor that helps absorb the impact from firearm-fired projectiles and shrapnel from explosions, and is worn on the torso. Soft vests are made from many layers of woven or laminated fibers and can be capable of protecting the wearer from small-caliber handgun and shotgun projectiles, and small fragments from explosives such as hand grenades. Metal or ceramic plates can be used with a soft vest, providing additional protection from rifle rounds, and metallic components or tightly woven fiber layers can give soft armour resistance to stab and slash attacks from knives and similar close-quarter weapons. Using this, it was put into the design of the umbrella to protect from hand guns, as well as a deflector that redirects the bullet back to the shooter.
- Her Hands
These small-scale machines are designed connect together through electromagnetism to form various shapes and perform tasks cooperatively. Thanks to their size, they are incredibly versatile; they can adapt to any situation, evade damage as well as supply reinforced strength when together. They are all controlled by a single neurotransmitter, and whoever wears it can command the Mi-bots to respond by a thought. All neuro-bots are designed to operate at high efficiency, even if the controller does not command the Mi-bots to do so.
Peak Human SystemEdit
Izumi was born in a 3rd world country, and her mother wishing for a better life for her newborn baby daughter set her in a water-proof basket and sent her down the river into an unknown world, hoping that someone would find her to take good care of her. After about six hours of drifting down a river, it lead to a beautiful valley filled with Sakura trees. Bump went the basket again the bank of the river and the Lord of the Valley came across the basket. He stared adoringly at the gray-haired child's sleeping face. The Lord took in Izumi and name her forth so, not giving a last name, seeing it was unfit that the child was not his to have his last name. Once she got to the age of where she understood everything, the Lord wrote down on a piece of paper.
"Do what is right. Even if it means breaking the rules."Izumi was raised well with perfect manners, but the only defect was that she was deaf. She couldn't very well speak or hear but she could read lips. As for speaking, Izumi was made a special pen that allows streaks, or letters in this case, to be formed in mid-air and it's called a Light Pen.
Even with the disability, izumi excelled in her studies and once she got into martial arts training, she passed with flying colors. A, A, A, A, A, A's all over her report cards and the Lord was proud to have found such a child floating aimlessly down the river. Whoever was her mother, she'd be glad to know that Izumi had found a wonderful home environment.
But all good things must come to an end. The Lord's wife, Arashi, got a bit jealous of said child as she began to blossom into a beautiful young woman, while Lady Arashi, grew older and more frail with every passing day. Those thoughts had come that one day, Izumi would've seduced the Lord and the outcome ending with her being chased out. One night, Izumi overheard Lady Arashi planning to kill her while her husband was away on a business trip. Izumi, frightened for her life, fled away from the Valley and wound up in Kasaihana City now at the worst of times, but she made sure to gather her essential things. Clothes, feminine products, and her light pens. 176 light pens in all made for her, each in a different color. As of now, she resides in an abandoned hotel up on the top two floors where she has done rennovation herself, filling up her walls with books, as her room.