Tin Man - By like all of the City
GlowStick - By Artemis
17 - Blood Is Not Thicker Than Water
5'10 Out of Armor
6'5 In Armor
145lbs Out of Armor
615lbs In Armor
Plasma Empowered Blood - This means that he no longer carries a normal AB- Blood Type that he used to have. No longer being able to recieve blood transfusions, Darius' blood has become one of a kind with aid of the Plasma Technology Node. If this blood were to be injested or in some way put into someone else's body that does not have the regulation of the Node, they will surely die from a form of intense poisoning.
ark 20: Darius is a rather complicated fellow. Growing up in an orphanage not knowing his true bloodline that leads to a line of successful Assassins for the Brotherhood, he thought himself a normal child. But this did not mean he grew up normal and by all means a normal child. Being born a genius, his brain is beyond that of any human; only being contested by families like The Ryoji's. His intillect and genius is what gives him his personality. Normally, Darius is a rather shy individual when it comes to being outside of the Nano Suit. Having lived his life in Wade's physical shadow, Darius is rather closed off and only into his experiments. Being the brains of the tag-team, he doesn't have a clue how to act when it comes to girls. His levels of confidence are low outside of the suit as he sees himself as someone who is always put behind his brother. But inside of the suit, Darius is a completely different person. Inside of the suit he feels that he is not just a normal person, but someone who could even contest with the best of superheros and supervillains. When in the suit, he is brash and cocky but still controlling his brain and using it to the best of his abilities. As it is seen so far, the only person outside of Wade to see who Darius truly is, is Heather the Heathen. Darius uses his closed off personality to help guide his decisions on people living or dying by his hand. Having as little emotion when it comes to situations like that help him overcome the mental issues of dealing with killing another human. Darius has been seen to show no remorse when it comes to taking a life. Only choosing to go against his word for, Heather.
After Blistering Cold Saga: After leaving Kasaihana to become trained in the art of The Brotherhood, Darius' personality began to change with the training and the disorders that he had gained from the attack on him. Trying his best to control and contain his disorders, his personality can be very eradic. With the help of his assassin's training he can keep a lot inside a lot easier but it still effects him when his guard is down. In situations when he is alone and in his own thoughts, the anxiety and paranoia can overcome him. If placed under LARGE amounts of stress, the disorders can become a big issue. His fear of girls has seemed to disappear, not because he can now talk to them, but because his training has taught him to show no emotion. It almost seems as though Darius is in a void of emotionless, but really he is just hiding everything to put up the front to make it seem like he is okay. His newer nature comes from the ideals and creed that come from being an assassin. One of the ideals being that they are created to stop tyranny and dictatorship in the world. And with that creed and code of honor that the assassins live by, Darius chooses to carry on the same creed.
Developed Disorders Edit
Most people having experienced a traumatizing event will not develop PTSD. People who experience assault-based trauma are more likely to develop PTSD, as opposed to people who experience non-assault based trauma such as witnessing trauma, accidents, and fire events. Children are less likely to experience PTSD after trauma than adults, especially if they are under ten years of age. War veterans are commonly at risk for PTSD.
Most people will experience at least one traumatizing event in their lifetime. Men are more likely to experience a traumatic event, but women are more likely to experience the kind of high impact traumatic event that can lead to PTSD, such as interpersonal violence and sexual assault. Rates of PTSD are higher in combat veterans than other men, with a rate estimated at up to 20% for veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.
PTSD symptoms may result when a traumatic event causes an over-reactive adrenaline response, which creates deep neurological patterns in the brain. These patterns can persist long after the event that triggered the fear, making an individual hyper-responsive to future fearful situations. During traumatic experiences the high levels of stress hormones secreted suppress hypothalamic activity that may be a major factor toward the development of PTSD. PTSD causes biochemical changes in the brain and body that differ from other psychiatric disorders such as major depression. Individuals diagnosed with PTSD respond more strongly to a dexamethasone suppression test than individuals diagnosed with clinical depression.
Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me"). Paranoia is distinct from phobias, which also involve irrational fear, but usually no blame. Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional.The word paranoia comes from the Greek παράνοια (paranoia), "madness", and that from παρά (para), "beside, by" and νόος (noos), "mind". The term was used to describe a mental illness in which a delusional belief is the sole or most prominent feature. In this definition, the belief does not have to be persecutory to be classified as paranoid, so any number of delusional beliefs can be classified as paranoia. For example, a person who has the sole delusional belief that he is an important religious figure would be classified by Kraepelin as having 'pure paranoia'.
According to Michael Phelan, Padraig Wright and Julian Stern (2000) paranoia and paraphrenia are debated entities that were detached from dementia praecox by Kraepelin, who explained paranoia as a continuous systematized delusion arising much later in life with no presence of either hallucinations or a deteriorating course, paraphrenia as an identical syndrome to paranoia but with hallucinations. Even at the present time, a delusion need not be suspicious or fearful to be classified as paranoid. A person might be diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic without delusions of persecution, simply because their delusions refer mainly to themselves.
It has generally been agreed upon that individuals with paranoid delusions will have the tendency to take action based on their beliefs. More research is needed on the particular types of actions that are pursued based on paranoid delusions. Some researchers have made attempts to distinguish the different variations of actions brought on as a result of delusions. Wessely et al. (1993) did just this by studying individuals with delusions of which more than half had reportedly taken action or behaved as a result of these delusions. However, the overall actions were not of a violent nature in most of the informants. The authors note that other studies such as one by Taylor (1985), have shown that violent behaviors were more common in certain types of paranoid individuals, mainly those with a history of being offensive such as prisoners.
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by anxiety in situations where the sufferer perceives certain environments as dangerous or uncomfortable, often due to the environment's vast openness or crowdedness. These situations include wide-open spaces, as well as uncontrollable social situations such as the possibility of being met in shopping malls, airports and on bridges. Agoraphobia is defined within the DSM-IV TR as a subset of panic disorder, involving the fear of incurring a panic attack in those environments. In the DSM-5, however, agoraphobia is classified as being separate from panic disorder. The sufferer may go to great lengths to avoid those situations, in severe cases becoming unable to leave their home or safe haven. Although mostly thought to be a fear of public places, it is now believed that agoraphobia develops as a complication of panic attacks.
In response to a traumatic event, anxiety may interrupt the formation of memories and disrupt the learning processes, resulting in dissociation. Depersonalization (a feeling of disconnection from one’s self) and derealisation (a feeling of disconnection from one's surroundings) are other dissociative methods of withdrawing from anxiety.
Agoraphobia patients can experience sudden panic attacks when traveling to places where they fear they are out of control, help would be difficult to obtain, or they could be embarrassed. During a panic attack, epinephrine is released in large amounts, triggering the body's natural fight-or-flight response. A panic attack typically has an abrupt onset, building to maximum intensity within 10 to 15 minutes, and rarely lasts longer than 30 minutes. Symptoms of a panic attack include palpitations, a rapid heartbeat, sweating, trembling, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, tightness in the throat and shortness of breath. Many patients report a fear of dying or of losing control of emotions and/or behavior.
Ark 20: Darius does not look much like his father outside of the natural peak human looking body of his. Keeping a smaller cut and lean look, his body is chizzled naturally as if he were bred from a line of assassins and masters of the human body. Taking a slightly lighter skin color than his fathers, this is due to the light skin color of his mother. Darius being in the middle of the two skin colors mixing together. Though Darius does have his fathers hair, but to add a little teenage special to himself; the hair has a large white streak over the front of his hair. He is usually seen in a leather jacket with pants and a pair of boots, Darius' sense of style runs along with his fathers. Now as of Ark 20, he wears the Plasma Node chest piece. Taking pride in the fact that it keeps him alive, Darius usually wears his jacket open to let the Plasma Node remain free in view for people to see.
After Blistering Cold Saga: After becoming an Assassin, Darius has grown in physical stature to look like a spitting image of his father. Because of his native american backround, he still has a dark tanned skin color; having a darker shade than usual because of the training and getting a darker sun tan in the hot Mexico sun. Because of the constant time of training, Darius' hair has grown and now extends down to his shoulders; requiring him to tie it up into a ponytail. His attire is now usually consisting of the white and blue assassins robes along with the red belt sash. His chest node remains hidden under the layers of clothing which helps keep his identity a secret from attackers and other enemies. Underneath all the robes and weaponry, his body is now riddled with scars and burns from the training he had undertaken with the other Assassins. To turn him into the assassin he is now, they gave Darius to FULL extent of their training regimine to make him the best assassin that he can be.
A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He or she doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil-after all, he or she would rather live by some happy guy than a serial killer. Still, he/she are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.
Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.
Neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
A list of Ten Commandments for a true neutral religion may look like this:
1. You shall avoid lies.
2. You shall not kill the innocent.
3. You shall not murder.
4. You shall help the needy if such action aids yourself.
5. You shall honor those who honor you.
6. You shall follow the law unless breaking the law can advance you without harming others.
7. You shall not betray others unless your life is in jeopardy.
8. You shall aid those who aid you and harm those who harm you.
9. You shall not promote an extreme viewpoint.
10. You shall advance yourself without harming others.
Clan & RankEdit
High school gradeEdit
What district do you live in?Edit
After losing Artemis in the final battle against The Order, Darius has now hit the single route. At first being unable to cope with the loss of his love, Darius has adopted a small alcohol relationship; following up the footsteps that she had with her alcohol. But throughout the weeks with her death; Wade, Ratchet and Lee have all made sure he doesn't fall under the water in depression. One thing that Darius has not been able to let go is the fact that he couldn't retrieve her body from The Order. Forever being unable to put his love down to rest.
Engineer, Mechanic, Think-Tank, etc. Just an overall genius and a badass
After recieving the training from The Brotherhood, Darius is now a full fledged Assassin and follows all the deeds and tasks that come of the title of Assassin. He will make it his goal to protect the innocent, topple dictators and kill tyrants.
Training From The BrotherhoodEdit
Overall, all of the fighting styles that Darius has learned with the aid of the Assassins has taught him to do one thing, Kill. The arts and styles they learn as a Brotherhood are designed to kill and take lives from anyone that needs to lose it. They do not train to win competitions or to be the best "fighters" in the world. They train to be killers and learn fighting styles that will earn them the kill. So even though some may seem like conventional martial arts styles, they all have been modified in one way or another to be more designed to take a life, rather than just injure a person.
- Bow And Arrow Combat: Outside of the normal draw and shoot style of being an archer, Darius is taught multiple ways to fight with the ancient weapon. Through heavy hours of training, Darius is able to fight hand to hand with both a bow and an arrow. He utilizes both objects to help give him an edge in battle. Usually when coming to a hand to hand situation the bow and arrow will never be his first option, this style being more of defensive measure when using the bow for long distance and forced to instantly go to hand to hand. But, even with being a defensive measure it can still be offensive. Darius is able to move his body with swift and fluid motion to give him a feel of a Capoeira Martial Arts style. Though it is not as open and defenseless, Darius is able to spin his body with flips and spins that help increase his kinetic power with the bow and arrow hand to hand style. It is known for quick and complex moves, using mainly power, speed, and leverage for a wide variety of kicks, spins, and highly mobile techniques. Even with being in a hand to hand atmosphere, something versatile about this fighting style is that he can still fire his bow for long range attacks if it is needed. This allows him to be able to continue to effect the battle long range while quickly taking care of business around his body.
- KenJutsu: (剣術; Literally meaning "Sword Technique") pertains to techniques that entail the use of swords, whether the users be shinobi, or samurai. Kenjutsu can be used in combination with taijutsu, ninjutsu, chakra flow and even genjutsu in order to achieve more devastating techniques. Kenjutsu (剣術?) is the umbrella term for all (koryū) schools of Japanese swordsmanship, in particular those that predate the Meiji Restoration. The modern styles of kendo and iaido that were established the 20th century included modern form of kenjutsu in their curriculum too. Kenjutsu, which originated with the samurai class of feudal Japan, means "the method, or technique, of the sword." This is opposed to kendo, which means "the way of the sword". Kenjutsu techniques can be compared to the strategies of warfare, while batto-jutsu or kendo can be compared to shooting range techniques. As in the Book of Five Rings, by Miyamoto Musashi, a kenjutsuka (a practitioner of kenjutsu) relies on the conditions of the ground, light source, as well as the opponents' capabilities, before implementing a practical attack. The attack is not set on any particular weapon or move to capitulate, nor is there a predisposed target or trajectory. Any exposed part of the opponents body is a possible target (as in Musashi's "Injuring the Corners"). To be effective, a kenjutsu strike/or counter-strike is a composition of several techniques: feigning, cutting, jabbing, thrusting, parrying or binding, footwork, choice of weapon, and even knowing the opponents weapon. It was mentioned that once Musashi realized the physics of the chain-and-sickle (kusarigama) he was then able to defeat it. The feigning techniques are effective movements of the weapon, footwork, center of gravity, and even the use of kiai. Applied effectively, the opponent is set-back one move, while creating an opening elsewhere. The feigning technique should be angled to allow a quick direct shot from this position. Only sufficient practice will perfect these techniques and teaching to convey the training of proper reflexes. There is not much time to think during a skirmish or battle. A fluent continuation of techniques must be deployed to manage even multiple opponents. One second per opponent is too long. Managing an army should be treated the same way. A practical understanding of the body and weapon is necessary to be able to dispatch a strike or counter strike whether standing, walking, or rolling around the ground (or whether an army is attacking or retreating). There is no time-out or ready position. It might be a fight under minimum visibility or total darkness. When striking range is reached, reflexes dictate the outcome.
- Hidden Blade Combat: The Hidden Blades are a very versatile weapon that Darius uses. The title itself shows how the blades are hidden, within the forearm protectors, and unseen they are completely to the naked eye. It is not until the holder of these blades activates the blades that they shoot out from their hiding place to extend outwards like an extention of the holders arms. In Darius' case, he has his fathers hidden blades. One of the few hidden blades that has more than one capability of hidden blade styles. Darius' hidden blades are able to spin to fit Darius' grip like a normal knife; allowing him to use his blades more fluidly as he can use them as a better defense than he would if they would only portrude outwards from his wrist. The styls used for the blades is a very rare style, seeing as people using hidden blades is a very uncommon thing to see. This style is based around stealth and quickness being the KEY factors. These blades are small enough to pierce in between rips and hit vital organs causing a very painful death to a target. They are usually used in a thrusting manner. They are always aimed to hit fatal and vital areas of the human body. A very common place to find a hidden blade is within a targets throat more than anywhere else. Almost like a Palm Style of fighting, once the palm makes contact into the opponents body, the blade would retract outwards and pierce through them. Almost mimicing the effects of a stinger, this blade is extremely fast and aims to kill. Along with the gas injectors within the forearm protector, being hit with the hidden blade can be a very explosive outcome.
- Hand To Hand Combat: The Hand to Hand Combat Style of the brotherhood is literally a gumbo of hundreds of martial arts coming together to create a perfect form of the human condition. Using the best qualities of martial arts all across the world and time, The Brotherhood has been around hundreds of years training and getting better in each form of martial art that they come to learn. The form of hand to hand that Darius takes up is a more Sambo type along with varius other martial arts like the ones stated above. He uses a wild and extreme style of Hand to Hand combat as he also mixed in his parkour with his fighting. Using heavy flipping and spinning actions to help both speed his motions and confuse the enemy. His fighting prowess is top notch and able to stand up with the best of the Brotherhood veterans. His mind also plays a great part in this fighting style as he analyzes and examines everything about his opponent while in battle. This allows Darius to come up with his own fighting guideline in the middle of the fight itself! Darius can walk into the fight with an entire playbook of ways to fight someone and within minutes of the fight narrow all those plays down into the one play that he will need to seek victory in the fight. Taught to use his "energy" with his punches, Darius has to quickly adapt due to him not being a capable Chi fighter with the Plasma Energy running through his veins. But, compenating Chi for Plasma Energy; Darius is able to follow the same Chi principles to an extent. He is able to "focus" his power and energy into certain parts of his body to better increase his fighting game. This also allows him to harden parts of his body if needed. Similar to how a fighter would use their cranium to take impact of a punch, rather than take it completely; Darius knows and accepts that he will be hit during a fight. A lot of fighters feel the need to avoid being hit completely as it goes against what the "fight" is about. But Assassins do not worry about winning or losing per say but rather worry about the kill. If being hit allows an opening to breach the fight and let Darius slip through, by all means a hit will be taken. This showing of fearless fighting also helps Darius complete the tough techniques that require his body to be launched into the air and be in a state of non-control. Also because of his "auto" reflexes, Darius' body moves almost just as quickly as the opponent will throw a technique at him! This relates back to how quickly and powerful that brain of his wil react and manouver Darius' body to defeat his opponent. This is why when in a fight it can seem like Darius is in the opponents head and moving with the same movements that they will.
Nano Suit Creations Edit
Origins of the Nano Suit
- During Kaito Kenway's time with Donnie Yun he was able to re-create the Nano Technology that is needed; originally given the blueprints to him by Donnie himself. Re-creating the King Armor for his personal usage. While having the Nano Suit technology for himself; Kaito found a right hand man in Dominic Corvo; The Highly Trained Assassin of The Brotherhood. To increase the strength of his partner, he created a Nano Suit for him as well. By this time, the only people to use Nano Suits were Kaito and Dominic. Before both of their untimely deaths, the Blueprints for the nano suit seemed to have been lost. This seemed to be the end of the Nano Suit process. That is until Dominic's unknown son Darius was born. Having a son from his relationship with Helena Degrina, he grew up with a brain that could rivall even the best of them. By the time he was thirteen, he found his fathers secret armory that held all of his and Kaito's weapons and in these weapons rested the last remaining blueprints of the Nano Suit.
The Metal Rain Edit
Weapons and Set up of The Metal Rain Edit
- Superhuman Speed: Even when not traveling for extended distances, the armor enables the wearer to move and react at very high speeds.
- Power Cells: The armor is powered by a combination of solar converters, electrical batteries and an on-board generator that uses beta particle absorption as a fuel source.
- Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The armor is also able to absorb and convert nearby or far away energy sources, such as heat, solar, electrical, magnetic, geo-thermal or kinetic energy or energy from the planet itself into electricity, or even drain energy directly into the batteries for recharge.
- Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection: The armor can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation, biological, chemical, corrosive, kinetic, and electrical attacks as well.
- Onboard Computer: The armor has an internal onboard computer operating system that aids Darius in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, the status of the suit, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems.
- Override: When required, armor systems including strength amplification, durability amplification, and repulsor intensity can be greatly increased, by bypassing safety circuits and limiters. However, there is a chance that this can result in a complete system failure of the armor. An example of this mode is when Iron Man easily lifted a 16,000 ton Nuclear Reactor, and flew into the sky and threw it into the sea. It seems that he utilized this resource on the Hulk once, as the armor ends up completely inert. The range of the Override can be controlled as only reaching his very limit and staying at it for a long time will cause a system failure. This range goes from a safe 800% to 3200%, up to a very dangerous 5000%.
- Enhanced Durability: His armor is very durable, capable of withstanding tremendous amounts of punishment. It can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. He can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, and such, taking little to no damage. Future armors were fully resistant against electricity, fire, heavy impacts, energy blasts, take zero Kelvin and up to the Suns temperatures. The suit can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as most forms of radiation thanks to its refractory coating. The armor can survive anything short of a nuclear explosion at ground zero. The suit automatically protects its wearer when he enters an intrinsically hostile environment, such as outer space or deep sea. The armor even has specialized circuitry that guards against telepathic attacks.
- Energy Shield: Energy shielding that can protect the user from harm. It is also capable of reflecting attacks and staying mobile. At 75% power, the shield is strong enough to withstand a minor nuclear explosion.
- Hyper-velocity Impact: The program Hyper-velocity allows Darius to think and move at a much faster time frame than everyone else, allowing for quicker attacks. Also, it could create an electrical bubble if Darius is going fast enough.
- Extremely powerful pulse bolts, that pick up kinetic energy, meaning the further they travel the more destructive force.
- A generator in the chest that shut-down electrical devices in a 600 mile radius.
- 2 generators that can emit bolts of sonic energy.
- He also posseses 2 rotating energy coated bullet shooters.
- mini-guns that can fire 888 uranium rounds every 10 seconds.
- Highly explosive hovering javelin-like darts, that open up and deploy magnetic bullets.
- Negator packs, that explode on contact with other technological devices.
- Several molecular incinerative rays.
- Self-destruct devices, located in the gauntlets, boots, chest plate, back, shoulders, and waist with an operater in the helmet.
- Magnetic explosive charges. Able to coat the armor in electricity.
- Weapon converters that can fire more than 1 weapon at a time.
- Gatling Gun A powerful automatic machine gun added to his right shoulder,which fires many bullets simultaneously.
- Rocket Launcher An automatic missile launcher added to his left shoulder, which fires a variety of missiles of any type.
The OniSlayer Edit
The Metal Rain 2.0 EditAfter designing the OniSlayer Model as his Mark 2 Armor, Darius knew he needed a third armor to compensate for the everday usage of a Nano Suit. The OniSlayer is designed with Demonium that is on a limited quantity so Darius knows that if he is to work that suit on an everyday level, he wouldn't be able to keep it as long as he can. He came to the choice that the OniSlayer Armor can only be used when fighting someone with an extreme Healing Factor or of course, is an Onihoruda. Even with the limitied amount of Demonium that he has, he is able to create two individual bladed weapons in both the Mark 1 and the Mark 3 armors. With the Plasma Node now assisting in powering the Nano Suits, the chest piece is actually put into its design. Also after having his chest pierced through by Katsumi(Not knowing it is her as of Ark 20) he has become paranoid with the way his suit is built. Darius is able to work a more durable suit by having the ability to use Yun Corp resources. Unable to use Vibranium, Darius had to run with a more common metal in a golden Titanium-Alloy. Not wanting to keep an all golden suit, Darius added in some Jet Black too keep his Metal Rain Mark 1 spirit alive. The suit also carries more light sources than the original Mark one, continuing to show that Bright Blood Red glow on the suit itself. The Metal Rain 2.0 has a bulkier but fit appearance, because of its thicker multiple-layered Titanium-Alloyed plantings, and has an over sized chest Plasma Node Repulser built within the suit's armored chest area, which is it's most unique and notable feature, and is also where it's special abilities are. The suit has four titanium bar-like structures in the chest area, that are interlocked with the suit, which extend all the way to the shoulder plates and down to the back, then back to the chest area, through the sides of the upper abdomen area, which creates an x-like appearance that firmly holds the over-sized chest repulsor together, as well as providing more space for the Unibeam's size. The mask's appearance differs from all the other suits, as it has a more rough edged look and is not as smooth and sleek like a usual Metal Rain does. It has four silver rectangular shaped platings on the whole mask, that extend all the way to the back, with two on each side of the mask's upper area, which are the railings that grant the mask the ability to slide up and down when activated to do so by Darius at will. Classified as an "Artillery Level Nano Suit" the armor is specialized for intensive firefights with the Central Unibeam Projector as the strongest weapon of the suit, it can fire much more Plasma energy because of its design, the suit's weaponry grants damage much powerful than usual levels while featuring stronger electromagnetism for Plasma-based armaments such as Energy Shields. The Metal Rain 2.0 is also designed to withstand higher firepower and damage. It is increased and retrofitted with four extra Titanium-Alloyed platings to hold it's Node Chest that support the Enlarged Central Unibeam Projector when it fires. The Metal Rain 2.0 is also supported with extra elemental armor platings throughout it's body resulting in a bulkier yet tougher suit defense. Durability is also improved with the help of Energy Shields and Titanium-alloyed platings. The suit's footwork and leg supports are fitted with extra plates giving it tactical advantage and strength through flight. The Metal Rain 2.0 has powerful Thrusters equipped to it's back. Used as a secondary propulsion when flying, it uses the same standard Jet Propulsion system used for the standard flight stabilizers.
The Nano Assassin Armor Edit
After coming clean with his team about his Nano Suit creations, Darius had begun to work with Ratchet to create a new and improved hybrid suit to work both sides of the Nano Suit spectrum. The Nano Suit is large, bulky and not very stealthy. So with that, the two brilliant minds came together to try and mix the two technologies. Ratchet has a talent for creating high-tech weapons and armor out of seemingly useless parts. This is why they are able to create this armor. The Nano Assassin Armor is a smaller, lighter, yet equally if not more effective of a Suit than the bulky Metal Rain versions.
The Helmet Edit
The Voice Changer
The Upper BodyEdit
The Upper Chest follows a similar set up that the Nano Suit has. The shoulders, chest, abs and overall complete upper body is manufactured by Demonium and heavy Kevlar tephlon. Mixing the sleek look of Assassins with the protection of a Nano Suit, this look fits around Darius like a normal military body suit. Mechanized Demonium covers the upper body to block all vital points of his body from being impacted. Mixing both Kevlar and Demonium capabilities, the armor actually moves piece by piece against Darius' body to help keep him mobile. It constantly adapts and moves with Darius' body so he can continue to move with fluid motion and not have to remain in only bulky movements. In the center, their is no circular Plasma Chamber but if need be, Darius is able to open up the center of the vest to release his plasma beam. Even with the sleek look of the new suit, it still holds the capabilities of the smaller Pencil sized S.M.A.R.T. missiles and all variations of his Bolts/Darts.
Forearm Weapons and Boot ThrustersEdit
The Forearm Mechanism is the most important and most worked on portion of the new nano suit. The entire device is held with a Titanium and Demonium mixture alloy, giving it a strong durability against weapons. It can be used as a rough forearm shield along with the many weapons that remain inside of it. Inside of the individual device is an armory in itself. Ratchet had helped Darius create a small palm device that helps focus the high powered flamethrower that he created in the previous Nano Suits. Focusing the heating energy that creates the super heated flame into a small circular portion of the palm, it allowes for a more potent energy shot. Creating a tightened beam of heat can be fired for hundreds of meters with accurate precision. Because it is nothing more than "Super Heat" from the flamethrower technology, it creates no explosion on impact. But the effects of the beams can easily melt right through the human body. These beams are in three inch diameters. Underneath the forearm are still his custom Demonium hidden blades for silent killing. Above the forearm on the right device is a small Sub-machine gun that fires .87 mm bb rounds made of uranium. These bullets can be extremely difficult to take out of the body and lethal depending on where they impact. On the left hand is a Rope Dart that can be fired out to 500+ yards with accurate fire. Similar to the Grappling Arrowhead, it follows the tephlon rope style. It can hold up to triple his body weight with ease without breaking. Lastly, the forearm device has multiple S.M.A.R.T. Missiles surrounding the diameter of the device. The boots of the Suit carry the normal thrusters just as much as the gloves to keep Darius flying in the sky on a stealth silence. Hidden in the calf portion of each boot are two 5.56mm round guns that fire automatic level weapons at a lock-on target. There is also individual S.M.A.R.T. Missile launchers on the side as well.
Though it is still a Nano Suit, Darius continues to keep his Assassins roots with the help of a utility belt around his waist. Like the assassins belt he has gadjets, tools, and weapons. With Ratchets help, each of the weapons used previously have had an ugraded form to better make use of each weapon. Instead of the two older Magnum Hand Cannons, Ratchet has helped design two new forms of Pistol weapon. And he has traded the Sawtooth Cutlass for a DNA Plasma Knife. Inside of the Utility Belt are tools and gadjets like
- Multiple pockets that hold small finger sized bolts used for straight line throwing. (5 of each variation)
- Serrated Tip: The normal non-outside the box kind of bolt that Darius uses has a Serrated Tip which is used to help break through bone and create a bleeding out on an opponent who is shot with this bolt. This has the effect of a sharks tooth to rip right through Bone and Skin with ease.
- Electric Bolt: These bolts are created with an interior mechanical device that only activates on an impact. Upon the impact of this bolt, it releases 1200 volts of electricity. If hit on electrical armor, devices or equipment the volts of electricity has enough power to completely cut off any electrical power due to the overload of constant electrical currents. If the equipment is capable of handing the constant stream of volts, it will at minimum cause a short circuit within the equipment. If pierced into the human body, the volts of elecricity would have devistating effects. Once inside the body it can cause the nerves to fry and the muscls to turn into nothing more than a bubbling grease.
- Incendiary Bolts: Following the same technology of the Electric Bolts, these bolts only differ in that this creates incendiary effects. The bolts explode on impact to create a small but extremely potent fire. This is due to the Acetylene gas vile within the Bolt to bring the fire up to 4,600 Degrees. With that high of heat, it is easy to melt through even high durable metals like Reinforced Steel. This is the kind of gas that helps create Welding Tools that melt metals together. That also means that it can easily melt the human body if pierced into.
- Curare Bolts: These bolts are filled with a Syringe-like tip that allows the poison that is within these bolts to be injected into a person's body. These bullets are laced with a vile of Curare. And old ancient poison created by South American people. Curare is a common name for various plant extract alkaloid arrow poisons originating from Central and South America. These poisons function by competitively and reversibly inhibiting the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR), which is a subtype of acetylcholine receptor found at the neuromuscular junction. This causes weakness of the skeletal muscles and, when administered in a sufficient dose, eventual death by asphyxiation due to paralysis of the diaphragm. Being struck down with this bolt at a full dose will kill a grown man within half an hour. At half a dose, they will die within three hours unless seeking out medical attention.
- Nightmare Bolts: These bolts are another poison style dart but much...much worse. These bolts are dedicated to those who truly deserve the "pain." When injected directly into the blood stream while in its purest form, it affects the thalamus, where all the information from the pain receptors are collected. This then causes the victim to believe that they are in excruciating pain. The effect can lasts for days, until the heart just gives up and stops. A very dangerous drug that had been created by The Brotherhood. The victim will feel like every part of their body is in excruciating pain to the point that they will barely be able to move their body.
- Remote Control Shuriken: Using Ratchet's talent for weapon improvement, he was able to upgrade Darius' varius Shuriken tools. Adding a camera and a technology similar to the Predator Missiles remote controle fighting system, Darius now has multiple (3) shuriken that can be remotely controlled from a distance. It has a very far distance control due to being controlled by the satallite uplink in the "horns" of the Nano Assassin Armor. Though this is a very fancy tool to have, it leaves Darius somewhat vulnerable. To control the remote control shuriken, Darius uses the sequencer on his forearm protector to turn and control the speed of the shuriken. This is why Darius uses it only when concealed or at a great distance.
- Smoke Pellets(8): These smoke pellets can extend out ten meters in a dark blackened smoke for a quick escape.
- On the left hip of his utility belt is the traded Sawtooth Cutlass Sword for the DNA Plasma Blade. This blade is a high-tech advancement blade that is nothing more than a sharpened Demonium blade. But when in the hands of Darius, it actually connects to his physical body. This allows the Plasma Energy from the chest node that helps power the Nano Suit into the blade. This grants this blade a coat of energy around the blade to create an EXTREMELY sharpened edge. On top of the Demonium sharpness and durability, the Plasma Energy cutting power increases the effectiveness of the blade tenfold.
- One of the last upgraded portions of this Nano Suit armor is the two High Military Grade Dual Pistols that he has donned the nicknames of "Jack and Jill." These pistols fire out .35mm Uranium R.I.P. rounds. The pistols are powered by an electomagnetic converter that helps add some kick to the backend of these bullets. The weapon cannot be fired without the recognition of the Nano Assassin Armor. These weapons work on speed and quick kinetic buildup. Unlike the hand cannons that are made for stopping powe on a larger "bloody" scale. These weapons move with the speed closely accurate to the power behind a Barrett .50 Caliber Military Sniper. What makes this pistol special is the Magnetic Attraction with the Uranium rounds. When fired, the electromagnetic force within the pistol gives each Uranium Round an attraction to other technology. Meaning that the bullets act like seeker bullets to other technology. The Secondary tactic is that the Utility Belt also holds a variety of different rounds. Pockets are filled with small clips that have different bullets. These bullets follow the same variations of the Bolts/Darts that are also attached to the utility belt.
- Attached to his belt through a loop is a small six inch in length and two in diameter cylinder. A button on the center of the device will cause the steel lines to extend outwards and become a 1.87 Meter long Bo Staff. At the ends of the staff are two centimeter thicker metallic ends coated in Demonium to increase impact power. A secondary attachment is that when twisted, the bo staff can detach into two center leveled pieces in the form of Escrima Sticks. I had more written out, but the wikia wanted to be a bitch and not upload shit the first time.
R.I.P. Rounds Edit
The Nano Assassin EditAfter leaving Kasaihana to join and learn the ways of The Brotherhood, Darius has come to become quick with knowledge on their ways using his Genius intillect and his photographic learning style. Coming to master and hone in the abilities and fighting styles of the individual Assassin for the Brotherhood. Roman has taken Darius under his personal mentorship and just as he did Kidd, Roman showed Darius everything that the brotherhood respresented and stood for. Through the training process in becoming an assassin, Darius has had to undertake levels of training that his body had never been through before. Physically, Roman had to break Darius' body down into nothing for it to be rebuilt into the hardened Assassin that had been birthed from the training. This is the only way that one can become an assassin. If they can endure the training, they earn the right to wear the robes of an Assassin and the weapons that come of it. In Darius' case, he was gifted the very robes of his Father. Dominic had never worn the signature robes of the Brotherhood, due to him not officially being apart of the Brotherhood anymore having believed he was the last of his kind. But Roman kept the robes safe and knew that one day they would be used again. Some of the things that Darius had to endure during this process could be considered torture to the highest degree. Forcing his body to break down by inserting venom and posions into his body multiple times just so his immune system could adjust and adapt to become unable to infect and poison. Having his bones break all through his body so the calcium in his bones could harden and become stronger with the aid of the plasma energy in his chest. Muscles constantly being torn and put back together so they could help him become the pinicle of Peak perfection in his physical body.
Darius has become a capable freerunner, able to climb trees and swing from one to another, as well as scale cliff faces or other natural elements. He could move through the cityscape just as easily, and was able to slide under or vault over obstacles within urban environments. Using the jungles of Mexico and the ancienct Mayan Temples to be his playground, Darius' parkour and free running style has increased dramatically as nothing is an obstacle he cannot find a way through. This allows him to move with swift speeds and think on the fly at routes that others would be physically unable to do. Darius is able to slide through some of the smallest openings, jump to grab the smallest of ledges and even leap far distances to gain ground and distance that could end a chase in seconds. Accompanying his capacity to move fluidly, Darius is now able to wield several different weapons – including a tomahawk, bow, pistols, sword, poison darts, dagger, rifle, rope darts, and Hidden Blades. He could dual-wield various combinations of these weapons, with his ambidexterity helping him to do so proficiently. Darius' skills in unarmed combat allowed him to take on multiple opponents for a time. Darius is also of a strong and heavy build, giving him an advantage in combat, but causing him to make an effort when freerunning. Through this time of training, Darius' Hand to Hand combat style has shifted to become much more powerful than he could ever have been before. Everything is a weapon for him to use. His weapons can range from a gun to his fist or a blade to a dart. This level of training has given Darius a weapons proficiency above that of the average assassin. His natural capability and bloodline allows Darius to do things even above Oscar and Kidd. He quickly takes up his father's mantle as one of the best the Brotherhood has ever seen. Through his training, Darius is able to deduce strengths, weaknesses and vital information about an opponent or target just by analyzing them through means of speach, body language, or even just by staring at their physical stature. Darius possesses incredibly extensive knowledge and skill in many types and ways of stealth tactics, enabling them to easily slip in and out of areas undetected. Their abilities in all manners of stealth are so refined they appear as mere illusions to those who have been lucky to spot the user. The users of this ability can move throughout even the most guarded of areas and act in true discretion. Masters of this skill are more elusive than the average thief. They are able to blend in with the shadows, slip into tight spaces, avoid detection from guards, and escape without leaving behind any evidence. Because of his level in stealth and blending in with ones surroundings, Darius is able to do a variety of things beyond that of remain hidden. Darius is able to track a target or prey better than the average hunter; being able to use even the smallest of clues to remain on the pathway of the target. A scent can span for miles and still be able to be smelt by Darius, or even ruined track markings can remain visible to the keen eye that an Assassin has. Also in a vise versa, because he knows how to track to perfection, he is also adept to cover his own tracks just as well as he can find them.
This leads into the sensory system of that of an Assassin. Darius has adapted the brain capacity that allows him to utilize his senses to the peak of their physical being. His ears pick up every single sound, and can decipher layer upon layer of noise; has the ability to pick up a conversation from a mile away in a busy city. Darius can detect specific smells, and locate their origin. He may even be able to tell if some one is lying by which hormones they excrete. Darius is able to detect poisons or other problems when tasting a substance. Darius can feel so acutely that to rub the users hand on a paper would be like reading the page, sensing every bump ripple or wave. His senses all play into the factors of being an assassin, that allows him to complete the mission in the most silent way as he can.
Because of how complex and powerful Darius' brain is, he is one of the first assassins who utilize their brain capacity to this kind of level. Though assassins are genius in combat and combat ideals, there are certain things that even they are limited on when it comes to their own ability in the mind. This is something that Darius has been able to overcome. Though it seemed like a negative that he was not raised in the ways of the brotherhood, it shows some positive as he is able to do other things that help him compensate. With his photographic memory fighting style, Darius uses this to interpret and predict enemy attacks and react to the incoming attack. If strong of physique or having aware senses, he can brush off the incoming attack or avoid it even if the attack is coming from behind. If they possess defensive powers and the attack is coming from behind, the defense power can activate on its own to block the attack. Darius can sense all the variables of any situation, predict the outcomes and what choices one should make to reach the conclusion they want. When utilizing this ability, he can sense paths projected in front of them, illuminating possible courses of action, he can then foresee the best tactic, and accelerate themselves along that path. Darius' mind and senses process information at such speeds that time appears to have slowed down, allowing them to perceive what would normally be moving too fast to see and respond accordingly. With this ability the user is able to instantly understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting and anticipating their moves. Once they understand their enemies strategy, they are able to find their flaw and weakness and take them down with little effort. While some users of this method do not use it as part of their primary fighting style, it is helpful in emergencies against difficult opponents where ordinary methods will not work against them.
Equipment and Attire EditAfter recieving the robes of his fathers, Darius had taken great pride in the robes and chose to keep them the same for now and not adjusting his own personal touch to the armor as of yet. The robes themselves consist of a Dress Uniform style of the former american military. A long white and blue robe that is thick with layers of lined kevlar for protection against gunfire. Around his hip is a bright red sash that shows the logo of the Brotherhood on the center as a buckle to hold up his belt that has his equipment hilted to it. Wrapped around his back is his fathers Compound Bow and a quiver to go along with it; showing how far Darius has come with his training that he is able to carry his fathers bow with pride. Around his forearms are two forearm protectors that have enough durability to be used as shields for blades and gunfire. Underneath the forearm portion of the protectors are the two titanium hidden blades used by all assassins in the Brotherhood. Attached to the belt on the left side is a long Cutlass blade that allows Darius to be an arsinal of a weapons fighter; having multiple options of weaponry to choose from. Resting on his back are two long barreled .50 Caliber Hand Cannon Magnum pistols that are used as a stopping power weapon designed to do nothing but kill. His bottom trousers are continuing the Native American liniage that the Corvo family comes from as they hold the appearance of an old Mohawk tribes warrior attire. These are similar to the top as they are lined with Kevlar fabric to give Darius a cushion of a bullet-resistant attire in case he is to get hit.
- Sawtooth Cutlass: The Sawtooth Cutlass blade is a signature blade of the Forefathers of the Brotherhood. It is a 4 and a half foot blade made from hardened layers of Steel. Similar to the hidden blades, the Sawtooth is also coated in a layer of Demonium to help increase its durability and cut off an opponents healing factor if they have one. The handle is made of a golden alloy with emerald studs on each side. This blade has the name "sawtooth" because the entire upper body of the blade is made with a serraded edging to cause a ripping and sawing effect once pierced into an opponent. It causes the human body to rip and become un-healable once torn out of the body. The bottom portion of the sword still has the straight edge sharpness of a samurai sword, able to cut by a simple poke. But if stabbed, expect your body to be ripped to shreds like sharks teeth.
- Dual Hand Cannons: These two monsters of hand cannons are dual .50 caliber magnums that shoot six shots each. They are attached to Darius' back through the holsters on the belt wrapped around his hips. They both are long barreled with allows for a more accurate shot as the bullet is able to spin more times inside of the barrel, giving it more of a straight line shot rather than being inaccurate like a snub-nose. These weapons hold Uranium Rounds and have enough stopping power to put down any beast with a head shot. Depending on the distance as well, the bullet can pick up heavy amounts of kinetic energy and hold the power to rip someone in half if hit with a bullet like that. Usually if a shot is fired beyond that of one hundred yards, it can pick up small to medium levels of kinetic energy. Anything shot beyond one hundred yards can pick up heavy amounts of kinetic energy and blast someone clean in two.
- One of his favorite projectile weapons is his Upgraded Compound Bow. You might ask, in the future what good is a bow and arrow? But even in these times, a bow and arrow is still a very deadly weapon. Darius has become a master of this weapon and has come up with his own system of making an Arrow more dangerous than a bullet. The Compound bow itself is fit with all the equipment that can be found on a Sniper Rifles. In the center portion above the arrow placement is a laser sight attachment to be used in night vision situations. The Bow itself can shoot up to 1000yards with accuracy along with the ability of the shooter. For the sights of the bow itself to be used at all times is a standard 3.5-10x40 sight that allows Darius to see the target from anywhere. The bow can wrap easily on his back in quick to get out situations or simply just walking down the street with it.
- he quiver. The Quiver itself is s simple iron-made system that has a special bottom portion mechanical working system. The arrows that are put inside of the Quiver are rounded with no actual tip on them. So in a sense, they are not lethal until drawn by the bow user. While in the quiver, the arrows themselves are made of a thin microfiber that allows it to travel further through the air without added pressure. The tips act as the weight and guide it to the destination. The rounded tip is made of another thin iron piece that allows the designated tip to latch onto the arrow itself. The Quivers come in different sizes depending on the situation. If only a few arrows are to be needed and he would like to look like a normal guy walking down the street, he has the option of choosing a smaller quiver. But most of the time, only one or two arrows are actually needed to achieve his kill. Now on to the types of tips that can be used with the bow. The arrowheads come in many different varieties and have many different purposes. And to protect his personal value in being secret and keeping this kind of technology to himself, within a few minutes after impact the arrows will melt away causing the arrowheads themselves to melt all the evidence away. Once melted, the liquid that remains is useless and cannot be manipulated. This is so no one will ever realize who he is. The perfect way to remain hidden amongt the system.
Types of ArrowheadsEdit
- Acid Arrow: This arrowhead is fit with a curossive element that holds enough acid that in can quickly eat through metals like Steel and Titanium. These are very deadly in proper use.
- Warhead Arrow: The Warhead Arrowhead is fit with enough C4 explosive that it can blow up a tank if only hit with perfect accuracy. The Warhead Arrowhead can latch onto a metal and not dent it if the metal is made to withstand a blast of this magnitude, but if placed in the right spot anything can be broken.
- Bait Arrow: This Arrowhead when shot will act like a diversion. When impacted, the arrowhead will quickly give off the effects of gunfire(A variety of weapon sounds) to divert attention to that location.
- Boomerang Arrow: Of course when you are working with weapons such as arrows, you never get your ammo back like you can with a gun. The Boomerang Arrow acts as that of the name. After making impact with a target(If it had not been fully stopped) This arrow will fly back to it's user.
- Drill Arrow: This arrowhead is used well, read the name. It's main purpose is to drill into a substance of some kind. Most of the time, a drill arrow will be filled with a small explosive as well. It acts like a S.M.A.R.T. missile technology and drills into metal, concrete, you name it and will explode on the inside of the target.
- EMP Arrow: This Arrowhead is filled with the technology of a medium scale EMP. When impacted, the EMP Arrow will open up and release a medium sized EMP. This EMP effect can range from 200 to 500 yards and a big effect to this is the placement of the EMP Arrowhead in the target.
- Grappling Hook Arrow: This arrowhead is used for when Dom needs to move from a distance to another. This has been seen in the movie The Avengers when Hawkeye used an arrowhead like this to grapple himself into a building.
- Nova Gas Arrow: This arrow is a very deadly arrow that almost mimics the Acid Arrowhead. But the specialty of this arrowhead is specific to living organisms. If fired in a group of people and the gas is released, the entire group(If inhaled) will be dead within a matter of minutes. The effects of the Nova gas kill any biological organism in minutes.
- Smokescreen Arrow: The smokescreen Arrowhead is used to create a smokescreen around his body in a ten yard radius. This is used when he is either caught or needs to make a quick escape.
- Hacking Arrow: This arrow is filled with a small computer system that sucks in data from other electronic organsims. If impacted with the side of a computer tower, the arrow will suck in all the data of said tower and send it back to Dom.
- 360-Shot Arrow: This is a special arrow that holds a special trait. When impacted the arrowhead pierces into the target but then releases a 360 degree bullet shot. It is not an actual bullet that explodes in a 360 direction but metal shrapnel that is released in the 360 direction. The metal is small but has enough power to dig deep into the human body. If the metal impacts anywhere on the body, it potentially makes that area immobile. And it certain places, it can actually kill you.
- Tracker Arrow: This Arrowhead consists of a small inner GPS device that will be inserted deep into a target. If impacted into a humans skin, the arrow will act as a normal lethal one that pierces into the body. But while in the body, the arrowhead will release a small GPS system that in reality, cannot be taken out without a surgical consult.
The Arsenal of Weapons Edit
This is a simple list of Darius' "Go to weapons" in the different categories of use. Each mission that they take will have certain weapon needs and choices. For example, Urban Warfare requires a smaller more manueverable weapon. And long range warfare requires longer ranged weapons like Sniper Rifles.
M32 MGL (or MGL-140) is a grenade launcher that holds six 40mm grenades in a revolver-type configuration. The M32 MGL that Darius uses is the same version that’s used by the US Marines, which also goes under the name MGL-140. The MGL is a multiple-shot weapon, intended to significantly increase a small squad's firepower when compared to traditional single-shot grenade launchers like the M203. The MGL is designed to be simple, rugged, and reliable. It uses the well-proven revolver principle to achieve a high rate of accurate fire which can be rapidly brought to bear on a target. A variety of rounds such as HE, HEAT, anti-riot baton, irritant, and pyrotechnic can be loaded and fired as fast as the trigger can be pulled; the cylinder can be loaded or unloaded rapidly to maintain a high rate of fire. Although intended primarily for offensive and defensive use with high-explosive rounds, with appropriate ammunition the launcher is suitable for anti-riot and other security operations. A newly patented modification allows the MGL to fire less lethal (very low pressure) rounds. The MGL are equipped with the Armson Occluded Eye Gunsight (OEG), a blind collimator sight which provides a single aiming dot. The shooter aims with both eyes open and the effect is to see the aiming spot superimposed on the target, both target and aiming dot being in sharp focus. The launcher is also fitted with an artificial boresight which can be used to zero the sight. The OEG sight includes a tritium radio-luminous lamp which provides the spot contrast and which has a life of approximately 10 years. The Armson sight was designed to be used to determine the range to the target and instantly adjusted. It enables the user to increase the hit probability at ranges up to 375 m. The range quadrant is graduated in 25 m increments and aim is automatically compensated for drift.
The F2000 is a modular weapon system; its principal component is a compact 5.56×45mm NATO-caliber assault rifle configured in a bullpup layout. The F2000 is a selective fire weapon operating from a closed bolt. The rifle consists of two main assemblies: the barreled receiver group and the frame, coupled together by means of an axis pin located above the trigger guard. The barrel group has an integral MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail used to mount optical sights. The frame or lower receiver contains the trigger group, the bolt and bolt carrier assembly, return mechanism and magazine well. A removable handguard is installed in front of the trigger which completes and encloses the trigger guard. The F2000 is a gas operated, fully automatic and ambidextrous bullpup rifle. Both the safety system and trigger mechanism were adopted from the P90 personal defense weapon; the selector toggle is a rotating disc located below the trigger. The fire selector doubles as the weapon’s manual safety and secures the firearm against accidental discharge (the selector/safety disc has 3 settings: "S"—safe, "1"—semi-automatic mode, "A"—fully automatic fire). The "safe" setting disables the trigger. The hammers, group pins, and springs are steel while all other components are nylon injection molding. The shell of the rifle is made of composite materials. One of the modules developed for the F2000 system is a proprietary lightweight 40 mm under-slung GL1 grenade launcher (empty weight—1 kg) that uses standard low-velocity 40×46mm grenades. The launcher is a single-shot breech-loaded pump-action weapon with a barrel that slides forward for loading and unloading (like the M203 grenade launcher), locked by axial rotation of the barrel. The grenade launcher's trigger is installed directly under the F2000's trigger so that it can be manipulated without removing the shooting hand from the rifle’s pistol grip. The double-action trigger lets the operator "try again" if the grenade's percussion type primer doesn't ignite. The breech release button is found on the left side of the launcher body, like on the M203. The grenade launcher comes with a basic flip-up ladder sight, but it was intended to be used with a specially designed optoelectronic fire control system designated FCS, developed in cooperation with the Finnish company Noptel.
The CheyTac Intervention is an American bolt action sniper rifle manufactured by CheyTac LLC. It is fed by a 7-round detachable single stack magazine. It fires .408 Chey Tac or .375 Chey Tac ammunition. CheyTac LLC states that the system is capable of delivering sub-MOA accuracy at ranges of up to 2,500 yards (2,300 m), one of the longest ranges of all modern-day sniper rifles. It is based on the EDM Arms Windrunner. The weapon's light recoil is attributed to the McArthur PGRS-1 muzzle brake that was designed by gunsmith and firearm inventor, Bruce McArthur, owner of The Flint & Frizzen Gun Shop in Clarkston, Michigan. McArthur designed it to strip gases from the projectile before it leaves the muzzle brake. There are two different day optical sights available. The primary sight is the Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 variable magnification telescopic sight with a 56 mm objective. The alternate sight is the US Optics SN-9. The night vision system is the AN/PVS-14 GEN III Pinnacle monocular, which attaches to the day optic using the Monoloc device. An AN/PEQ-2 infrared laser provides additional lighting in low-light conditions. The device is attached to a titanium strut. CheyTac L.L.C. specially developed the .408 Chey Tac cartridge for long-range use. The cartridge is optimized for accuracy by a balance of the rotational and linear drag, which reduces yaw and precession, and keeps the tip of the projectile pointed along the trajectory. To achieve balanced flight the rifling twist rate for the .408 CheyTac chambering was chosen at 330.2 mm (1 in 13 in), with eight 0.4080 in diameter grooves, 0.4010 in diameter bore and a 0.050" land width, square cut, with no taper. The later .375 CheyTac round, developed from the .408 CheyTac, uses a 292 mm (1:11.5 in) rifling twist rate.
The Heckler & Koch G36 is a 5.56×45mm assault rifle, designed in the early 1990s by Heckler & Koch (H&K) in Germany as a replacement for the heavier 7.62mm G3 battle rifle. It was accepted into service with the Bundeswehr in 1995, replacing the G3. The G36 is gas-operated and feeds from a 30-round detachable box magazine or 100-round C-Mag drum magazine. The G36 is a selective fire 5.56mm assault rifle, firing from a closed rotary bolt. The G36 has a conventional layout and a modular component design. Common to all variants of the G36 family are: the receiver and buttstock assembly, bolt carrier group with bolt and the return mechanism and guide rod. The receiver contains the barrel, carry handle with integrated sights, trigger group with pistol grip, handguard and magazine socket. The G36 employs a free-floating barrel (the barrel does not contact the handguard). The barrel is fastened to the receiver with a special nut, which can be removed with a wrench. The barrel is produced using a cold hammer forging process and features a chrome-lined bore with 6 right-hand grooves and a 1 in 178 mm (1:7 in) rifling twist rate. The barrel assembly consists of the gas block, a collar with a bayonet lug that is also used to launch rifle grenades and a slotted flash suppressor. The fire and safety selector is ambidextrous and has controls on both sides of the receiver; the selector settings are described with letters: “S”—safe ("Sicher"), “E”—semi-automatic fire ("Einzelfeuer") and “F”—continuous fire ("Feuerstoß"). The weapon safety disables the trigger when engaged. HK also offers several other trigger options, including the so-called “Marine” trigger group, with settings analogous to the standard trigger, but the selector positions have been illustrated with pictograms. A semi-automatic only trigger unit (lacks the “F” setting) is also available. An integrated, manual safety mechanism prevents accidental firing (this is an improved trigger group from the G3 rifle). The standard German Army versions of the G36 are equipped with a ZF 3x4° dual optical sight that combines a 3x magnified telescopic sight (with the main reticule designed for firing at 200 m and bullet drop compensation markings for: 200, 400, 600 and 800 m crosshairs and a range-finding scale) and an unmagnified reflex sight (calibrated for firing at 100 m) mounted on top of the telescopic sight. The reflex sight is illuminated by ambient light during the day and uses battery powered illumination for use at night. Electric illumination is activated automatically by a built in photo sensor and can be manually activated to boost the brightness of the reticle in daytime low contrast situations. The export versions have a single telescopic sight with a 1.5x magnification and an aiming reticule fixed at 300 m. All rifles are adapted to use the Hensoldt NSA 80 third-generation night sight, which clamps into the G36 carry handle adapter in front of the optical sight housing and mates with the rifle's standard optical sight. The sighting bridge also functions as a carrying handle and features auxiliary open sights molded on top of the handle that consist of a forward blade and rear notch, but these can only be used with the reflex sight removed, as in the G36V. The optical sight system is produced by Hensoldt AG (a subsidiary of Carl Zeiss AG).
Boy Genius Edit
Quite apart from the powers granted him by the suit, Darius Corvo is far more than a mechanical engineering prodigy. With an intelligence classed as super-genius, he easily is one of the smartest people on Earth. Furthermore, this extends to his remarkable ingenuity dealing with difficult situations such as difficult foes and deathtraps where he is capable of using his available tools, like his suit, in unorthodox and effective ways. Corvo is known as a "futurist". Corvo can use his superior intellect to the levels of dividing his consciousness with the help of equipment and perfectly operate three portions of his consciousness at the same time, being able to move, fight, talk and process information in three different bodies at the same time. He is an excellent engineer and mechanic capable of fixing almost any, if not all machinery. He is a brilliant tactician capable of quickly formulating battle strategies and new plans if the situation changes, like being able to elaborate different complex plans in order to defeat different enemies in difficult situations, and be victorious.
Nano Assassin Satellite Blast
(Only In The Nano Suit)
(Only In The Nano Suit)
The Robin Hood
(Can be accomplished in any outfit with the Bow)
The Arsenal Strike
(can do it in any outfit so long as The Arsenal is with him)
Plasma Node EditAfter being attacked by Katsumi from behind, Darius was left for dead. Kuma then took him to a secret medical facility where their german scientist/doctor implanted the Plasma tech Node in the chest of Darius' body. Being forced to use Vibranium, they created a Vibranium casing around Darius' back and chest to make the holding areas for the Plasma Tech Node. The Plasma Tech Node is filled with a mixture of Vibranium and an unknown element that allows the Plasma Energy to run through Darius' body without killing him. The design is based around the fact that Plasma Energy when concentrated on smaller levels can actually rapidly heal a human body. The origins of the Plasma Node come from the Pada Virus. Being unable to reproduce the Virus itself, Kuma has come to design other forms of the Virus that can be created. With the chest node now apart of him, Darius has been physically and emotionally connected to technology. The Plasma Energy inside of his chest can keep him alive for 50 lives over and power technology just by his touch. Similar to how the Nano Suit can pass its plasma energy into technology that is innert or off, Darius can use his small amount to power technology that he touches. But even with that capability, Darius IS NOT ABLE TO FIRE PLASMA BEAMS FROM HIS PALMS. The only capability he has is the concentrated fire of a Uni-Beam blast from his chest. But even with that capability, he can only fire a Uni-Beam shot THREE TIMES IN ONE DAY. If he fires the Uni-Beam any more times than that, his Plasma Node will shut down and kill him. The Plasma Tech node is a type of fusion power which derived from the Plasma Technology of the Nano Suit created by Donnie Yun. It can be used as a source for clean energy. The Plasma Node also generates an electromagnetic field. The Plasma node not only provides Plasma Energy to run through his blood on lower levels to help keep him alive, its user can produce beams of energy at will, possibly weaker and less directed than the Uni-Beam. As the Plasma node is connected to Darius, he can feel different electrical fields that the Node is picking up. This includes all kinds of invisible frequencies. The Plasma node creates a force-field which can be modified at will by its user by increasing the power of the Node incrementally. It can be so powerful to destroy bullets or repel people. It can be so powerful to surpass an electromagnetic field. The reactor also increases the senses of its user beyond that of a Peak Human Sensory System. The Plasma Energy that runs through his body allows Darius to reach Peak Human Strength. It also gives him a regenerative durability.
~Where you add the Role-play logs you have particapated in~
~Two approvals will be needed IE: Chairmen Tasanagi, Chariman Ryoji, Chairman Yun