The Dark Prince
Damon's personality and behavior is mostly based off of how he was raised by his mother. Being born a "Half Breed" in his mother's Land, he had to grow up with some struggles that others wouldn't have to go through. Having to grow up like this, his attitude quickly became to be prideful and confident in his own stature. Carrying on the natural way of being a "Yun" his confidence quickly turns to cockyness and feeling that he is higher than the others around him. Being considered royalty in the Land of Fire as well doesn't ease his own superiority complex. Outside of these behaviors, Damon was raised to hold no feeling towards others outside of hate and discontent. Almost having a sosiopathic nature, anytime he had "friends" was because he needed to have them or that he needed them for a personal purpose. Similar to how he originally treated Leon Ryoji. But throughout his time in Kasaihana City, Damon has begun a change within him that has formed something he had never gained before, feelings. Throughout his time with Goldie and Arthur he has actually grown a care for his "subordinates." Originally calling himself their master, he now treats them like his own family; giving them a respect that he has never given someone before. Damon never thought anything of these feelings he had towards his "friends" until after another failed attempt at his brothers life. When it came down to saving himself or grabbing Leon to safety, Damon went out of his own way to bring leon to safety when he would have usually just let someone who failed him die. It is because of this realization, he is seeing now that the people around him are beginning to change him.
Damon appears as a young man with a slender muscular build and average height. Damon has short black hair. After his fight at Yun Tower his pony tail had been burnt off and he needed a new hairstyle. Because of his Y-serum Symbiotic suit, his clothes are just the suit itself taking a more casual form. This is why all of his clothes are black and white, matching the colors of his fighting suit.
ark 19: His appearance has changed after returning back to Earth from the Shinto Realm. With his loss of the Super Soldier Serum he has returned to the world with normal clothing due to the suit no longer being around his body. Along with the fact that he must now where normal people clothes, he bares a strong tribal tattoo on his right arm that translates into the "Yun Family" code of honor. This was given to both him and Daisuke while in the Shinto Realm where they spent a year with their entire family legacy.
A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. They are hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he or she is simply out for whatever they can get, their ruthless and brutal. If they are committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he or she is even worse. Thankfully, their plans are haphazard, and any groups he or she joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him.
Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil.
Chaotic evil beings believe their alignment is the best because it combines self-interest and pure freedom.
Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.
The personal code of a chaotic evil character may look like this:
1. You shall lie whenever convenient.
2. You shall harm the innocent whenever convenient.
3. You shall kill for pleasure.
4. You shall not aid the weak.
5. You shall not honor any other before yourself.
6. You shall break the law whenever convenient.
7. You shall betray friends, family, community, and nation whenever convenient.
8. You shall harm those who protect the weak or honor laws.
9. You shall pursue all forms of pleasure.
10. You shall seek unlimited power over others and unlimited freedom for yourself.
Clan & RankEdit
Prince to the Land of Fire
Leader of the Venom Corps
High school gradeEdit
What district do you live in?Edit
His fighting style is very complex as Damon is a jack of all trades. Because of his Super Soldier Genes from birth, he is able to learn fighting styles and techniques in much shorter time than it would take for a normal human. Because of this Damon has great hand to hand fighting styles in Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, kick-boxing and Wing Chun. He even goes above and beyond in his hand to hand martial arts as he is a great swordsman, Bo Staff, Escrima, and knive fighter. His personal preference in hand to hand combat as been seen to be dual weilding knives. But his favorite way to fight is with guns. He is infatuated by guns as a form of weaponry as they are so versitile in their way of fighting. Pistols, Submachine guns, machine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, hand cannons, launchers, even small hidden firearms; he loves to use them all. He also uses plenty of gadgets in his form of fighting as seen by his use of high-tech flying shuriken, grenades and other equipment that he has on him at all times. He is a walking armory at all times.
The Yun Physiology EditYuns naturally possess exceptional strength, far greater than that of humans and other alien races, and are quintessentially built for fighting. Their overall strength, speed, agility, etc. are simply better than the human race. Yuns that hone in this power are able to obtain unparalleled might, becoming an unstoppable force. The Yun that holds this zenith also gains access to the ultimate level of power that is capable of transcending the boundaries of their own species. Most importantly, zenith can be obtained by those who possess full mastery of their own powers or ones with the utmost potential. Yuns are known to have unnaturally strong willpower, enabling them to be immune to all forms of temptation including Subordination Manipulation, Telepathy, Mind Control and Subliminal Seduction. Through their will the user can face great physical pain and psychological trauma and will refuse to surrender no matter how much the odds are stacked against them, possibly up to the point of cheating death and pushing themselves past their own limitations. Yuns are able to push their hidden strength within them and amplify it, gaining much untold power due to their incredibly strong force of will. They will be able to bypass all limitations they've possessed on their offensive and defensive capabilities along with their overall abilities, increasing them to the fullest extent. With the Susanoo Essence in their DNA there is no limit to how strong a Yun can become with proper training and hard work. They are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally superior over their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely stronger, faster, durable and smarter than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieve by any method of training. On the other hand, the only way for users to strengthen this ability is to perform intensive training or exercise. For example, to increase ones superhuman strength, they would have to lift tons of weight many times a day. Through tough training, The Yuns are able to reach new levels of power, and the more intense training and fights they go through, the stronger they become. If a Yun survives a near-death experience through extreme injury to the body, then, when the body recuperates, they grow much stronger than they were previously, their body adapting to compensate for the damage dealt. The duration of recovery does not seem to hinder this ability as they have healed through natural, technological and mystical means and still gained substantial increases in strength. They also appear able to heal from injuries at a faster rate than normal humans and possess a greater deal of durability to damage. Lost energy is regained by the Yun in a very short span of time, regardless of the amount of energy lost. Sometimes, the energy that they regained is multiplied, as noted by their power level. Yuns put a heavy emphasis on strength and fighting ability when it comes to importance in their family. In fact, they will excommunicate Yuns who do not show potential to assist in their violent ways. The Yuns also have great speed and agility. They also have much faster reflexes than an average Human; reflexes so fast that they can avoid a bullet without much of a problem. Super speed can easily be seen in their fighting skills; their movements occur in fractions of seconds which are not visible to average Human eyes. Their agility is also substantial in their battles and training. These movements can be improved by training, transformations, and other methods. These natural powers of speed and reflex make nearly all their hand-to-hand combat very fast.
Nature Release Edit
Weapon of ChoiceEdit
Wakandan G.O.L.I.A.T.H. Centurions Edit
The Crimson Raid Edit
- Ninja Shuriken: Though the weapon may seem out of its time in the Kasaihana world, Damon likes to be prepared at all times with any and all kinds of weapons. He uses Shuriken in multiple situations where he may need to do a variety of things. A Shuriken is a sharp titanium "Ninja Star" that is used as a projectile weapon that can be lethal or non-lethal. Damon has a variety of different kinds of Shuriken to pick from, varrying from standard metal to electrical taser. Multiple versions of the Shuriken are also explosive, freezing and poison covered. Some may also be computerized to have a projected route to take set by Damon.
- Cryptographer Sequencer: one of the tools that Damon is equipped with is the cryptographer sequencer, which allows him to hack into things such as mechanical locks, radios, and computers. All he has to do is stand within a few feet from a terminal, find the right frequency, and within moments the Super Soldier is in full control of whatever he wants in Kasaihana.
- Tracers:When the Super Soldier needs to keep tabs on an enemy, but doesn’t want to follow them too closely, he usually slaps a miniature tracking device on their shoulder so he can follow their movements. Small in size and virtually weightless, Damon can pick up a signal from these tracers from blocks away and follow that signal to wherever the villain is heading. This gadget is most useful when following a lowly henchman back to his boss’ hidden headquarters. For an expert in man-tracking such as Damon, these mini devices are among his most important gadgets.
- Substance Identifier: This is a small device that Damon uses to help identify an unknown substance. When used, the item will find the percentage of every element within a substance. For example, if high amounts of Iron were to enter into someone's blood, this device would be able to identify the exact percentage of iron and blood that is within this person's body.
- EMP Device: On the utility belt that Damon wears is a small EMP device that was created way back when Damian first created Goliath. It was originally a gift by Donnie Yun and it is powerful enough to knock out the electricity within a five mile radius of his epicenter.
- Other Gadgets: Damon carries on his Utility belt an individual set of smoke and gas pellets, a lock pick, concussive and flash grenades, along with both Semtex and m67 Fragmentation grenades, fingerprint analysis kit, grappling hook, forensic analysis kit, first aid, and a re-breather device. Along with the equipment of the utility belt, Damon also carries around on his hip; quantities of his brothers signature Vibranium Balls.
- Sonic devastator: This small device, when activated, releases high energy sonic waves that can shatter glass and completely incapacitate enemies, making them writhe in agony. It has a range of a few hundred feet.
- Disruptor: Damon's disruptor can remotely disable firearms and deactivate explosives.
- Leon Ryoji: Throughout his time in Kasaihana City, Damon has recruited Leon for his attempt to kill his own brother. Using the hate that Leon had for his own brother, it made Leon an easy target to fall under Damon's spell. But Leon become something more than an easy pick for Damon as time went on. The two had followed through with their plan, though failing each time, but even with failure the two remained close as friends. Damon even went as far as to actually give Leon a portion of the Super Soldier Serum to actually save his life after a fight with Connor. Damon had been a cold hearted bastard before meeting Leon and if it had been anyone else, Damon would have probably let them die. Because of the risks he has taken to actually keep Leon alive, Damon looks at the young Ryoji as a friend and someone he can count on. Even after turning "babyface" after being heel for so long, he still sees Leon as an ally before ever thinking of him as an enemy.
- |Daisuke Yun:Damon's relationship with his brother is a rather difficult one. For the first few months of his time in Kasaihana, Damon dedicated his life to making his brothers life a living hell. In which he did indeed accomplish. Damon and Daisuke got to the point where both parties could only see the rivalry ending in death. And it indeed got to the point. During the fight with Crater, both brothers were able to push aside their differences and die as one powerhouse going out like thugs. Spending the year together with the Yun Family, they grew even closer and began to be brothers and a team. Yasha's words of wisdom helped Damon come to terms with his brother and further advance their friendship to create a bond that could never be broken. Since returning to Kasaihana City after being revived by the Healing Pods, they have remained as a team and continue to show no sign of hatred towards each other.
- |Sian Tetsu: Damon met Sian Tetsu out of her connection to his brother, Daisuke. Originally, her connection to Daisuke made it easy for Damon and his band of freaks to torment the young girl. Using her as bait to lure Daisuke out for an ambush. One main attack being when they kidnapped her and almost raped her in front of Daisuke. From that point, Damon has left a perminant scar upon their relationship as without his knowledge, it led to Daisuke doing something that he or her were unprepared for that night. With her and his brother still together going into Ark 19, Damon has tried to win her trust back over with him and Daisuke being friends. She has kept an open mind to him changing but he is not suprised to see that it is going to take more than a few kind smiles before she is won over.
- |Kin: Like Sian, Damon has not been on the right foot with Kin. Their first meeting came during the GMAF's when Kin had tried to confront the Venom Corps before they went on to attack their brothers in their weakened state. Kin had just come off his loss to Akira Tetsu, Sian's brother, and because of his attitude; Damon gave Kin a smart remark towards the fact that he lost. Making the joke that since Goldie had beaten Akira in a fight that Kin was too weak to even be near his own level. Now going into Ark 19, the two have yet to make nay ground of being friends. Almost as if they are the remnants of their grandfathers, Kin and Damon don't really get on the same page for anything. Even after changing over his new leaf, Damon still refers to Kin as a "mutt" in reference to his Wolf Nature.
~Where you add the Role-play logs you have particapated in~
~Two approvals will be needed IE: Chairmen Tasanagi, Chairwomen Nakayama, or Detective Roji (Keyo/Izzy/SezomaruDensuke)~c